Cannot Even log in

I am having trouble when logging into the game I was only able to log in one time fully without any problems but now it is getting to where i cant even fully log in the lobby by the time its loading where i can pick the ship and block it stops before that and says how the game isnt working and i have to close it out every time or it got to where it kept saying server is full over 2-3 times in a row which is really frustrating times when i was able to log in and was about to load into a room it wouldn't let  me since it either completely stopped or froze then i would have to end task for the game is there a way to fix this?

I'd recommend you to check your internet connection.
The server seems fine to me (took a bit longer than usual since my family is watching a movie online but beside that I was able to get in just fine).

Just now, Soly said:

I'd recommend you to check your internet connection.
The server seems fine to me (took a bit longer than usual since my family is watching a movie online but beside that I was able to get in just fine).

it seems like it is doing just fine since my sister is able to log on but yet im not able to 

I haven't had issues with discord either.
Honestly, I have no idea what could be affecting it, if you both are in the same internet connection.

Have you tried restarting your computer?
Maybe disable your antivirus temporarily to see if it's interfering with the game (don't forget to enable it back once you are done)

30 minutes ago, Soly said:

I haven't had issues with discord either.
Honestly, I have no idea what could be affecting it, if you both are in the same internet connection.

Have you tried restarting your computer?
Maybe disable your antivirus temporarily to see if it's interfering with the game (don't forget to enable it back once you are done)

that all it pretty much was i think i just had to uninstall some things here and there

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Morgan Waters said:

Either I forgot my password or my files are messed up somehow. Regardless, checking here before I do any troubleshooting. Please and thank you.

Might be network issues.

If you have updated through the launcher then it should be ok (wrong password has a different error).

Just check that in the start screen, on the bottom left, it says Ultima Ver 0.13
If it says that, then keep trying and you should eventually get past that.

• 3 weeks later...