Photon drop and Materials Required bank space

Is it possible to make more space for photon drops and Materials on bank please?

It would be less annoying making trades with it, and more easy to access to it when the event arrives.

please make it possible.

Why would you ever need more than 99 of any of these?  You can just turn pd into ps and you then have room for 9,900pd (or the equivalent)  Not to mention you can trade them for dts which has no cap.

As for materials, they are made to be used.  I can't see any reason you'd need to pick any of them up if you already have 99 other than on the off-chance that you'll sell them to someone.  But if the cap is raised more people will have more of them and this will be harder to do. (plus there is a max stacks can get to from a programing standpoint)

Justo ahora, Lemon dijo:

Why would you ever need more than 99 of any of these?  You can just turn pd into ps and you then have room for 9,900pd (or the equivalent)  Not to mention you can trade them for dts which has no cap.

As for materials, they are made to be used.  I can't see any reason you'd need to pick any of them up if you already have 99 other than on the off-chance that you'll sell them to someone.  But if the cap is raised more people will have more of them and this will be harder to do. (plus there is a max stacks can get to from a programing standpoint)

Once u turn 99pds in to a photon spheres theres no turning back to the 99 pds I´m right?

the trades i think is better just to keep pds (what if i only wanna use 40 pds and not the PS) , also when the event of GMs arrives that need pds to put some hit or special to the events its better to keep the pds to use it on this event.

life would be more easy if mats, pcs and mats get to 999.

Also u dont need to get those items in other char or account if u Reach the maximum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, assface said:

life would be more easy if mats, pcs and mats get to 999.

Indeed, but life is pretty different from dreams and that can't be done even if we wanted to.

• Like 3

@Soly On the same idea, would it be possible to have a NPC in a quest that will allow us to trade 99 HP Material (by example) for 1 Super HP Material

That "Super {stat} Material" would be a consumable that would just give + 198 stats and stacks by 99.

That would probably mainly be for the purpose of storing them. But could also come handy once in a blue moon for people who buy/store all their material in advance and eat them up in one time when they intend to max their character. Especially HP Materials and probably Power/Mind too

4 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Soly On the same idea, would it be possible to have a NPC in a quest that will allow us to trade 99 HP Material (by example) for 1 Super HP Material

That "Super {stat} Material" would be a consumable that would just give + 198 stats and stacks by 99.

That would probably mainly be for the purpose of storing them. But could also come handy once in a blue moon for people who buy/store all their material in advance and eat them up in one time when they intend to max their character. Especially HP Materials and probably Power/Mind too

No, the use of mats is hardcoded.

I might be the only one, but I do not like the PS reversal idea. The tediousness of creating yet another account was the only thing keeping the pd supply in check. Allow one character to hold almost 10,000 pds and the supply will increase. Currently, the value of pds is trending negatively. Implement this and pd value will never recover. 

#pdlivesmatter

• Like 1

This is because PD are so easy to farm, not because 'the tediousness of making a new account' (which holds 9*99 pd and only takes max 10 min).  You can easily get 99pd in a day or two doing WOI.  Anyway, who said it'd be any less tedious to reverse PS than to just make a new account?