PR vs LK

Some 1 already test the diference in damage be-2-in  Psycho Ravens and L&K38 COMBAT (combo) ?

i think LK shoot 12 per combo and PR just 9.

i think personally that lk make more damage but i dont thing the diference is that big.

• Like 2

Justo ahora, yanvbraz dijo:

I really enjoy Ultima, but this server is like "How to scrap possibly good vanilla weapons to make custom OP items".

- No, L&K38 and Master Raven should never be unlocked, because if they were it would be overpowered!

Instead makes Psycho Raven and Banana Cannon, which aren't overpowered at all... (being ironic)

Of course Psycho Raven is much better than L&K38, even if L&K38 was combo unlocked.

PR was good even if 0's%, which was a reality before the this past Valentine's. Now everyone I know have PR's with much much much better stats than the ones made before 2017. Years ago you would spend 100+ DTs to make a triple stats PR (PR doesn't even need hit in most cases to be good). Now you barely spend half of that to make said PR, after all Master Ravens now drop with %s.

Now make a Master Raven with 80% Hit and go to Tower. It is trash without combo. You will always miss against a Merikle, Mericus or Ill Gill. With a 0'd PR you can kill them in almost 1 combo.

Last Swan, which is the counterpart of Master Raven, is combo unlocked. Ironic no? :onion-head13:

What I'm saying is that Master Raven and L&K38 Combat being combo locked because it would be overpowered is a very lame excuse when Banana Cannon, Iron Faust, Burning Visit and all Dark Weapons are combo unlocked, when PR exists and when MR counterpart, Last Swan, is combo unlocked.

i read a few post about OP weps like LK before. And @Larva after think about it decide lock again LK, but now PR is making the same problem is unbalancing a lot of things, definily, something need to change about it, to Distribute the balance in game.

A ) create parallel weapons 

B )  low ATP to the PR

Edited by assface