Dark Meteor Special Attack Colour

Shisui

2 minutes ago, Junsui said:

You went through the whole 500+ ID's? So you used colour code that would make Sky Blue, and then you arrow'd key your way down the list spamming ctrl+v LOL!?

Must of took you some time and endurance lol! Determination for that blue beam. Have you tried the Olga file yet?

Ahhhh! Its a strange one. I kinda want to find it because it'll be good for future reference as someone will want to have it changed and will ask.

That sounds good! If the server stays down or whatever no worries :)! Ty...

na i just went through with arrows ant typed red: 0 blue: 1 green: 1 (just took me 1 or 2 hours)

and yes i tried every file, also the file you mentioned isnt even in the psobb folder its in the folder you downloaded with the particle editor x:

EDIT: and i only did 50 at once so i can see in which area it could be, but was nowhere x.x

Edited by Night

5 minutes ago, Night said:

na i just went through with arrows ant typed red: 0 blue: 1 green: 1 (just took me 1 or 2 hours)

and yes i tried every file, also the file you mentioned isnt even in the psobb folder its in the folder you downloaded with the particle editor x:

Ahhhh lol! Very long XD

Oooooooo! I was expecting that the particle editor files mirror the PSOBB data folder ones and you're right it doesn't. Strange... I dunno what to do now xD.

Oh wait. I think I figured how to access those files the ones Lee put them in the folder. Its probably common knowledge to Soly and dev team lol.

Use: GSL Extractor, open up the DATA.GSL and press extract on the one you want and then use the particle editor to access it. Not to sure on how to import it back in though? Maybe just drop the file in the data folder, I don't know XD

https://psoskins.jimdo.com/tools/

Edited by Junsui

9 minutes ago, Junsui said:

Oh wait. I think I figured how to access those files the ones Lee put them in the folder. Its probably common knowledge to Soly and dev team lol.

Use: GSL Extractor, open up the DATA.GSL and press extract on the one you want and then use the particle editor to access it. Not to sure on how to import it back in XD
https://psoskins.jimdo.com/tools/

oh yeah but cant import anymore :c

@Soly could it be that the DM uses a .bml file? or can you imagine what kinda file it could take its information from? cause i mean its a shame noone ever managed to change just a colour of a weapon attack lol D:

@Junsui, i got to a totaly diffrent confusing point now xD i just have every particle file using blue everywhere lol. well i tried to edit texture of olga (so green stuff to blue with paint net xD)

now i edited effect_nt.xvm exported textures added blue textures. now every particle i changed to blue is green now lol. but in the particle file it all is still blue xD

@Soly couldnt be the dm special just be a file with a texture? cause i found some interesting stuff today like beams of bosses which are also just textures and editable :P (found ep4 boss beam and changed it to blue)

1 hour ago, Night said:

@Junsui, i got to a totaly diffrent confusing point now xD i just have every particle file using blue everywhere lol. well i tried to edit texture of olga (so green stuff to blue with paint net xD)

now i edited effect_nt.xvm exported textures added blue textures. now every particle i changed to blue is green now lol. but in the particle file it all is still blue xD

@Soly couldnt be the dm special just be a file with a texture? cause i found some interesting stuff today like beams of bosses which are also just textures and editable :P (found ep4 boss beam and changed it to blue)

Bloody hell lol... Whether you find it or not, you are finding out many other treats for yourself!

So you edited all the particle file from the data.gsl and extract (and after editing it, dropping it back in the folder might be its 'import' system?). Or did you edit only the programme can edit via the usual ones? Hilarious, so is all of PSO looking blue for you? I'd like to see some screen shots ahaha!

How and what did you use to export and edit the xvm file? Strange, why did it carry on being green, when you applied blue? Did you eventually get your DM special blue beam?

There was this programme that Lee had on Schthacks. IIRC, you could load up any weapon in real time or you HAD to equip the weapon you have and then you could load up any weapon's skin or the weapon itself and it'll skin over the weapon you're carrying to produce some weird and wonderful results in real time without doing the programmes. Though if you wanted to make it perma you had to do it through the usual route, or you load the skin over your weapon everytime you log-in etc...

Ah I remember doing a Hildel* lol:

*** BTW I believe I saw someone post a list of weapons representing texture number in ItemTextureEp4? Anyone have it? Thanks :D

CEqcuQV.jpgt4pFc0T.jpgxSMDH0a.jpgqKHJo2F.jpgS0QXtk3.pnggnIjYRU.png

Edited by Junsui

@Junsui

well i dont use the gsl extractor since it can only extract files. On the side with the skins where you can find the gsl extractor there is a link to more tools where you find a gsl updater with which you can export and import.

To do that you need 3 tools: gsl updater, texture manager and paint.net/photoshop/etc to edit the colour and such stuff

Search for the file you are lookin. Export it with gsl updater. Open it with texture manager. Export it as DDS. Open it ,in my case with paint.net, save it as DDS. Import it with with texture manager in that ID you exported it from. Then you can save it as .bml .xvm .prs (and another file type i forgot)

Then back to the gsl updater. Navigate back to the file which you have exported. Import your edited bml/xvm/prs. Then save it as data.gsl (this may take a little time to safe)

Thats what i did :3

also i was thinkin about that today morning.. and i think i figured it out why all those particle i changed to blue got green. xD its like i said a mix of colours. the effect texture pack uses a texture for the effect (which is yellow/orange) and then there are 3 other textures with colours which i changed to sky blue. and yeah obviously yellow+blue = green xD still dont know why it changed the particle stuff but ill figure that out.. somehow xD

Oh and junsui. For the itemtextureep4.afs

You can find model and texture IDs in the wiki :P

@LemonBtw lemon have you ever exported the texture files from data.gsl? Like the textures for olga flow are included in the data.gsl (thanks at junsui for that information :3) cause most of what youve got is related to ep4 where are the other bosstextures? :P

I may take some time to note down other files with textures but ill try and send them then to you :3

@SolyActually i want to change dm ray yeah but i also think its cool to search through all that files to find other textures :3

Edited by Night
added text for @junsui
  • Like 1

On 25.7.2017 at 9:38 PM, Night said:

oh yeah but cant import anymore :c

any file inside the data.gls can be updated by throwing them into the data folder without updating the data.gls.

15 hours ago, Junsui said:

BTW I believe I saw someone post a list of weapons representing texture number in ItemTextureEp4? Anyone have it? Thanks

https://mega.nz/#!3NohGYZK!mds1v86DrUdnDxRL9DIKogeFp5xXNwYwOAlBZ4sWgdQ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

any file inside the data.gls can be updated by throwing them into the data folder without updating the data.gls.

https://mega.nz/#!3NohGYZK!mds1v86DrUdnDxRL9DIKogeFp5xXNwYwOAlBZ4sWgdQ

tantchen lies doch mal alles xP habe herausgefunden wie man das file data.gsl wieder updated also kein ding :3