About Yas Event..

radezz

Nothing too important... I'd just like to say that this Adding Specials Event was poorly handled. It wasn't well advertised, at least on forums, I didn't get to add specials. I'm sure many did, but on behalf of those who didn't here is a sad face :( That's it! Have a good night Ultima! <3

• Like 7

One thing in forum that can be made to improve thisĀ is an announcement like the one of the summer event in the top of the chat, its the only thing that I miss. I saw a lot of banners in the game, Mio was talking about the event in the thread and in lobby, people were buying special weapons andĀ yas the whole week, even the forum chat was flooded with buying messages this weekend. Just my opinion because there is a big gap between "poorly handled" and "the advertising could be better". So far I noticed the event in forum, the thread was highlighted in the index under the event section almost the whole week.

• Like 1

Well it was announced one week before event begun. Sadly it wasnt posted above the shoutbox but i saw many peeps talkin on shout/ingame about it.

only thing that pissed me off: i had to hunt the yasks without hh.. while after we went to bed always hh started.. that was like the whole week

Only HH i had was this one: on friday to get me 2 mor yas 9ks i had to stay up till 3 AM (ty GMs for that latehour HH) and at 6 AM i had to get up and get ready for work...

Ā 

i can say this event was a pain for european. glad i foundĀ  4 so far but in my opinion that was just pure luck

Ā 

overall: still was a nice event and just to let peeps know: i was preparing for like 5 days and i could add 12 specials to weapons. so i think with a little work its possible ( could have added more but havent got any weps left where i could add a special)

2 hours ago, Night said:

( could have added more but havent got any weps left where i could add a special)

How about your 200 Amore roses ?

9 hours ago, radezz said:

Nothing too important... I'd just like to say that this Adding Specials Event was poorly handled. It wasn't well advertised, at least on forums, I didn't get to add specials. I'm sure many did, but on behalf of those who didn't here is a sad face :( That's it! Have a good night Ultima! <3

WAIT!!!

there was an even? Here?

u sure u r not talking about schtserv or ephinea?

• Like 1

I've been away for a week or so and didn't check the forums. Though the night I got back online the event was underway but I didn't have anything to hand over.

I think it would be good to be 'posted' on the shoutbox like the summer event had links on there, aswell as having a thread like with the mag event recently and do a 3 day make, 2 hours at a time or something.