Add ons- data readers

I got the latest version installed after using the old Floor Reader for a while. I did a complete fresh install of the new so there are no traces of the old reader. Follow the instructions and experienced two errors: 

1. The Monster Reader outright crashes the whole program when it's enabled. When I disable it, game runs without issue.

2. Timer and Item Reader aren't loading properly. I checked the log file but didn't know what it was saying. I attached it for reference.

Phantasy Star Online_ Blue Burst 2020-05-02 7_28_06 PM.png

The addons shouldn't be crashing the game... but 2 things first

1. You need to extract the addons from the zip folder you get when downloading from github.
The structure should be something like this pso_directory/addons/addon-name, this for each addon, so get them out of PSOBBMod-Addons-master

2. You are using an outdated version of the dinput8.dll, please download the version from my fork: https://github.com/Solybum/psobbaddonplugin/releases/latest

• Like 1

Updating to the latest files worked! Thank you so much. 

All that's left is figuring out how to refine the floor reader to only show stuff I wanna see. Any hints as to where to begin?

2 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

All that's left is figuring out how to refine the floor reader to only show stuff I wanna see. Any hints as to where to begin?

In this file, you can toggle which floor items you want to hide

• Like 1