Add ons- data readers

Never mind, Soly. I think I got it! I just downloaded both the x64 and x86 and restarted the game. Tilde and ` keys open and close the menu, and looks like all the addon windows are draggable and clickable. Thanks you for your help and these awesome features! :)

14 minutes ago, Aiyo Kunana said:

Never mind, Soly. I think I got it! I just downloaded both the x64 and x86 and restarted the game. Tilde and ` keys open and close the menu, and looks like all the addon windows are draggable and clickable. Thanks you for your help and these awesome features! :)

Alright, cool.
You are welcome.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One issue that I'm having with this addon is I believe I get everything to work, but I can't input any text into the game to talk with others or in team. (Though oddly, the only time inputs work is if I try to put a password to a room in the lobby, though I can't make a room name...) Any help on this issue?

Also is there a way of being able to save the positions of the windows for the addons? It seems every time the game boots up, it a lot of the windows default back to their original position every relog, which kinda clutters some stuff up. @_@

Edited by Colton Doura

5 hours ago, Colton Doura said:

One issue that I'm having with this addon is I believe I get everything to work, but I can't input any text into the game to talk with others or in team. (Though oddly, the only time inputs work is if I try to put a password to a room in the lobby, though I can't make a room name...) Any help on this issue?

Also is there a way of being able to save the positions of the windows for the addons? It seems every time the game boots up, it a lot of the windows default back to their original position every relog, which kinda clutters some stuff up. @_@

I don't know about the input issue, I don't have any problem with that.

All my addons have options to set their position and will restore it every in every boot.
Open the options of each and position them where you want it (if you only drag them it will reset)

It might be counter intuitive but I did this to allow anchoring, for example, no matter what resolution I use (if 720p or 1080p) the item reader always gets positioned on the top right and the chatlog in the bottom right, monster hp in middle-upper half and so on.

• Like 2

Ah ok, I dragged the windows, so setting them up with the X and Y positions did the trick with that!

I'm still unsure of what my issue is with text inputs though. I've never had problems with it until I applied the addons, which is weird.

Should I try reinstalling the client or something? (Although I did fresh install my PSO client again before applying the addons before...)

Edit: Never mind! I'm a dum-dum! Apparently enabling IME in the options on the launcher caused my text input issues! Thank you for the anchor fix as well Soly!

Edited by Colton Doura
Hardcore derping!

13 minutes ago, Colton Doura said:

Edit: Never mind! I'm a dum-dum! Apparently enabling IME in the options on the launcher caused my text input issues! Thank you for the anchor fix as well Soly!

Yeah, IME only works when you have a keyboard language that has IME.
I should probably come up with a way to identify if you have such language set.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 4:24 PM, Soly said:

That one is not as accurate tho.

I made one thing for this, same as the item reader.

As for instructions on how to install, although Auli already gave you a viable option, I'd recommend to follow these steps, as it would give you latest versions for everything.

This for the framework-plugin thing:Ā https://github.com/HybridEidolon/psobbaddonplugin#installation
This for the addons I have developed:Ā https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons#installation

My addons include player reader (Shifta, Deband and the likes), item reader (inventory bank and floor items, this one includes the mag timer stuff), and monster reader with monster HP, S/D or J/Z etc.

Ā 

I downloaded both but was confused on the installation / correct destination folder for addons to be read by client. Can someone post a step by step for the addon installation? I'd love to see health bars!

You first get the plugin from the first link following the instructions in it's repository.

Copy dinput8.dll and the addons folder to the game root, for example C:/Ultima PSOBB/

And then copy the addons themselves, like those in my repository, into the addons directory.

I can probably upload a picture later (on phone atm)

• Like 2

You first get the plugin from the first link following the instructions in it's repository.
Copy dinput8.dll and the addons folder to the game root, for example C:/Ultima PSOBB/
And then copy the addons themselves, like those in my repository, into the addons directory.
I can probably upload a picture later (on phone atm)
Thank you Soly! I'll give that a try tonight.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...