Lemon's Clock Challenge

Lemon

23 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

2 of them are, the one before i started was me showing i didnt use sd or have anyone with me...

Nope, only 2nd one is right.  Go and check first post again.  You are missing the one of the quest board item

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Nope, only 2nd one is right.  Go and check first post again.  You are missing the one of the quest board item

ok i got it lemon ty and that bug spawn is terrible so i gave it right here lmao

pso1500940183.bmp

pso1500940202.bmp

gave up*

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

Meh looks like I got beat last minute. CG to @R-78!

Sorry about that >< didn't mean to do it at last minute ...  but I imo, to make it fair no one should get more than one reward so you should let me get only the Ultimate one, then Mud the Very hard one etc @Lemon

@mudkipzjm @R-78

Great effort for the last few remaining hours, some really high waves you both got up to. Damn, you think you could complete 100 waves on hardmode? Congrats to all and nice little event @Lemon :D

I will add the current leaders to a PM with the prizes.  @R-78 if you want to yield some of the prizes you can do that in the PM, you won Ultimate, Very Hard, and Hard.

EDIT: @R-78 you need to empty your mail box (?), I can't add you to the message.

Edited by Lemon

3 hours ago, Junsui said:

you think you could complete 100 waves on hardmode?

Probably ... I lost like 30 seconds because the first warping (purple) Epsilon killed me

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

you need to empty your mail box (?), I can't add you to the message.

Strange because my mail box was not full yet ... Anyway just deleted more messages.