Challenge Mode bugged time 9:59:59

While running challenge mode, the time bugs at some point during the run for some or all of us. And it always sets it to 9:59:59 if it does. We've had this happen on stage 2,3, and 4 so far.

Is there any way to fix this bug? It's making this impossible for us. While rerunning a stage fixes it, it becomes a huge waste of time, and it could happen again.

Attached is a photo of an example.

Thank you for your time.

bugged time.jpg

• Like 1

The cmode time is completely handled by the client, and as far as I know there is some sort of checks that set your time to 9:59:59 when an stage is completed too quickly, the only way I am able to trigger this is by cheating in cmode.
Now I am not saying that you are cheating, but I don't know what else could cause the time issue and neither how to fix it.

When exactly does the time bug out?

For one player it seems to happen mid run, for me it seems to happen at the very end or near it. Is there a chance that having multiple accounts open at once would cause this issue? My other account either has a character sitting in a game/lobby.

I believe that the source of this desync is from @Shin. I know he isn't cheating. He is my husband and sits next to me when we play. We don't even know how to cheat. We use windows xp. His guildcard is 42175447 slot 4. This account's credentials cannot be saved. Also, this character cannot use the f keys (1-12) without also pressing shift. However, the other characters on the account can use them normally. He desynced in 1-2 in level 5 while fighting in a room. He desynced in 1-4 while warping into level 17. If he desyncs, then when the group finishes the mission, we all have the desynced time. Could this be a glitch in the character or the account itself?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, JADE said:

This account's credentials cannot be saved

?? ... even with saving credentials thing enabled?
Have you tried disabling it completely and then enabling it again? (to clear the saved accounts)
Either way that shouldn't affect anything.

13 minutes ago, JADE said:

Also, this character cannot use the f keys (1-12) without also pressing shift.

That's just a setting.
Menu > Options > Function Key

16 minutes ago, JADE said:

Could this be a glitch in the character or the account itself?

I doubt it, there has been some weird stuff, for example, sometimes when you clear a stage not in order, the other uncompleted stages won't save their time at all... 
Have you tried playing in each other's computer but with your own account, to see if your account suffers the desync or his.

7 minutes ago, Soly said:

Have you tried playing in each other's computer but with your own account, to see if your account suffers the desync or his.

We have not, but we will try that tonight.

9 minutes ago, Soly said:

?? ... even with saving credentials thing enabled?
Have you tried disabling it completely and then enabling it again? (to clear the saved accounts)

Even with the enable thing it doesn't save. I will try to clear it and let you know.

• Like 1