Question/Suggestion.

Kiryu13

• 2 months later...

Suggestions:

1)modify the healing rates of all the regen units to something useful.

I've always been mystified at the poor regeneration rates for TP revival and the likes.

Ideally, the best version of those units should give the same as the natural regen of casts/newm. PB Creation is 1pt every 11 secs IIRC, it's not really viable. I'm not even sure 1 every 5 secs would be viable to be honest.

2)modify the growths to accomodate for your cranked up character stats.

(yeah, I really resent you for making it impossible to max my fonewearl ;) It was barely possible to begin with, but now...)

Alternative: give an option at lvl 200 to reset back to level 1 with stats being "normal stats + bonus you gave it" (def would be +100, ata only +10 obviously)

3)???

4)Profit !

Suggestions:

1)modify the healing rates of all the regen units to something useful.

I've always been mystified at the poor regeneration rates for TP revival and the likes.

Ideally, the best version of those units should give the same as the natural regen of casts/newm. PB Creation is 1pt every 11 secs IIRC, it's not really viable. I'm not even sure 1 every 5 secs would be viable to be honest.

2)modify the growths to accomodate for your cranked up character stats.

(yeah, I really resent you for making it impossible to max my fonewearl ;) It was barely possible to begin with, but now...)

Alternative: give an option at lvl 200 to reset back to level 1 with stats being "normal stats + bonus you gave it" (def would be +100, ata only +10 obviously)

3)???

4)Profit !

This likely could happen with new items. We rarely boost existing items because users who already have several would suddenly be rich. Another server (won't name drop) has things like HP Resurrection. There's no reason we can't do something similar here. Literally no one uses any of the pb/hp/tp boosters like this because they aren't worth wasting an armor slot on. Nag me later and I'll put this on a to do list for a future event. I keep forgetting to request this to be added.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Suggestion/request -

Would it be possible to have character name changes? For example, I made my first character here and leveled to 120 before I knew Ultima had its own unique drop tables. Now I wish I had a different section ID. I don't really like my characters name all that much anyway, I just used it because it worked for its current section ID. But I also really don't want to level him over again.

Maybe charge like 5 or 10 dollars, or a certain number of photon drops and an admin can go into the server code and change your name/ID. If that's even possible, I don't know.

It's possible to change names.. but that depends on larva.. he usually doesn't approve the name changes.. the ID's can be changed even without changing the name.

What is the criteria for getting a name change approved? Or if its just an ID change, how do you request that? Does it cost anything?

• 2 months later...

Suggestion/Idea/Question

Damage Count Colors!

So you know how everyone's damage looks the same and sometimes blend in with each other, it can become kind of confusing. Sometimes you just want to know how much damage you're actually doing. I feel that it may be kind of useful to add colors to the text, possibly change the color to whatever color you are in the game you're in. Like if you're the green player have green text for your damage counter, so you can identify who's is who's. Possibly even keeping your counter always white and only changing the other people in your games colors, if that makes sense? The only big thing would be figuring out and testing the colors so it doesn't blend too much in with the enemies or backgrounds color.

I know this isn't the biggest or craziest idea ever but it could be nice.

Also I wanted to ask about the Guild Cards, is it possible for this server to allow people to have more players guild cards? I feel bad that I am at max which I believe is 40, and can't accept any new players cards.

Edited by Spliced

I don't know about client changes... but I think the damage colour is impossible ... :wacko:

Guildcards... probably can be increased, yes. but has always been 40 afaik

Oh that's no fun so they are images and not text I guess? I just kind of assumed that it would be similar to HTML like white would be FFFFFF and black would be 000000 etc.

Well that would be nice if it would be increased!

Ohhh, okay yeah I understand I've worked on something like that a long time ago. Like I could change exp distributed, move enemies around, but you can't mess with too much. I just thought you had more control because you guys have added in game created items and such.