Question/Suggestion.

Kiryu13

We need that thing where we can join teams even if they are in a quest! :)

It is ridiculously easy to add that 'feature', however with the way PSO works and loads quest data, it breaks it, not only for the person joining (which it does very much so), but also for the people who are already in the quest.

If GMs are doing it regularly, they should really stop if they do it without reason.

• 2 weeks later...

You've seen it done on other servers or specifically one in particular because said server has a better implentation of the affornentioned joinability, sodas implentation causes disconnects in addition to quest issues, quest issues with timmers I can eventually resolve anyway.

Also it's been implemented as an opt in feature, not enabled by default. So using it is your choice.

Said server has a very smart admin.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

You've seen it done on other servers or specifically one in particular because said server has a better implentation of the affornentioned joinability, sodas implentation causes disconnects in addition to quest issues, quest issues with timmers I can eventually resolve anyway.

Also it's been implemented as an opt in feature, not enabled by default. So using it is your choice.

Said server has a very smart admin.

I'm not entirely up to date on PSO Politics, but uh... maybe that smart admin could spread a little love on the ultima servers? ;)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make Lambda Excalibur as a new event item for the summer event?

Lambda Excalibur is a twin sword weapon from phantasy star portable that utilizes Lame D'Argent in the left hand and Excalibur in the right, I think having one here would be rad. Twin swords with pierce that could hit multiple enemies would be a first for psobb and would just make these weapons all the more enticing. Demon or Berserk would be an excellent special on them since they are not frequently used for twin sword weapons, or if you don't want them to be too overpowered, the TJS wave special would be pretty cool on them too.

anyway, does anyone think this would even be possible?

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Special%253ASearch/Lambda_Excalibur.html

Edited by Church
  • Like 1

Would it be possible to make Lambda Excalibur as a new event item for the summer event?

DUDE! i was thinking something like that, i wanna ask if is posible make a twin swords with victor axe model.

both of these NEED to happen. there aren't enough twin swords on this server

DUDE! i was thinking something like that, i wanna ask if is posible make a twin swords with victor axe model.

Twin frying pans seems more appealing to me

2 pans twin sword is very much doable

make it happen captain

also can we make the /lobby command work outside of quests as well?

Edited by xenomaren

is it possible to change tekker , so they only give best result +10% at each try ?

i had about 20 hit weapons on my bank took forever to tekk them :onion93::onion57::onion65:

Edited by Hykaro

is it possible to change tekker , so they only give best result +10% at each try ?

i had about 20 hit weapons in my bank took forever to tekk them :onion93::onion57::onion65:

best way to do that, is to just remove them being tekked in the first place and just increase % by 10% automatically when the item would have had %'s

Not saying larva would do this just telling you a way that prob makes more sense

• Like 2

More of a personal request than a suggestion, but there is an item I've always wanted to be in this game: C-Assassin's Sabers.

My simple reasons are:

1) I love red items

2) Logical upgrade to the G-Assassin's Sabers for higher levels

3) So many enemies, so few enemy weapons

4) Could use more worthwhile twin-sword weapons

5) A melee freeze weapon that doesn't suck would be nice

6) Crimson Assassins don't drop anything particularly great for most IDs, iirc.

• Like 1

More of a personal request than a suggestion, but there is an item I've always wanted to be in this game: C-Assassin's Sabers.

My simple reasons are:

1) I love red items

2) Logical upgrade to the G-Assassin's Sabers for higher levels

3) So many enemies, so few enemy weapons

4) Could use more worthwhile twin-sword weapons

5) A melee freeze weapon that doesn't suck would be nice

6) Crimson Assassins don't drop anything particularly great for most IDs, iirc.

absolutely yes, a upgrade for belra cannon (Indi cannon, Indi belra cannon)black re-skin, pierce attack like photon launcher (no more reduced damage when use pierce attack), high atp, ata, range, unreduces chaos as especial attack.

Finished red weapons (no prototipe)high atp, ata, etc

Ill Gill scythe

• Like 1