JADE's Mag Shop's Anniversary Event

JADE

2 minutes ago, Soldimar said:

Captura.JPG

I'm so sorry about the quality but imagur don't let me upload my image but I was trying like crazy to get second or third :(

Congratulations. You got third.

6 hours ago, anthonyplays said:

battletrainingnew.png

I PM'ed you the other ones!!! My favorite mag is robo chao featured here lol nothing fancy

Got the pm. You are 4th. Congratulations. 

7 hours ago, secoever said:

Heya Jade. I decided to finish the rest of these this morning. Here they are! I have to give it to classic Rati.

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

Congratulations. You are 5th! Good job. I love Rati, too.

Since there have been so many happy hours, I will extend this event until Friday 10:00 pm est. Have fun with the end of the summer event. :)

i used 1 of my characters for 2 of em and 1 for the other 2.

Screenshot (14).png

this is my other character.

Screenshot (15).png

uyptHCK.pngpCwKdB1.png

i had to put these in a link because they were too large for one post lol. My favorite mag is always gonna be Agastya X)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris Gardner said:

i used 1 of my characters for 2 of em and 1 for the other 2.

Screenshot (14).png

this is my other character.

Screenshot (15).png

uyptHCK.pngpCwKdB1.png

i had to put these in a link because they were too large for one post lol. My favorite mag is always gonna be Agastya X)

Congratulations!  You are the 6th winner.

3 hours ago, hydrov said:

here i got them :)

1.png

Ok. Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, this is not a winner for 3 reasons. 1) It was submitted several hours after the event ended. I would've forgiven this. 2) That is not the response I wanted from Kireek in battle training. Meh. The response was given 2 rooms previous. But the worst one by far was 3) That is not a screenshot of you. That was clearly gotten from pso-world or some similar source. Sorry. 

Thank you to everyone who participated in my little event. It was a huge success. Look for the 1 year anniversary event in January with bigger and better prizes.