Bugged drops on my char?

Is it possible that specific items don't drop for someone?

You can check logs etc, but I have genuinely been in LHB games so much that I have seen 3 S-Jsword and 22 C/battles drop... For other members of the team, yet I get nothing. 

group gets item, there is 25% chance it is mine and 75% chance not mine, (0.75)^25 = 0.0007 probability, thats less than 1 in 1000 chance the drops string with 25 consecutive item drops and not one is mine. 

These odds I feel warrant me posting here as it is becoming very frustrating.

Character info is in my account details to the left. 

Thank you for your time

/Xaveria

Honestly it just sounds like really bad luck. Certain people seem to be on the ass end of it, all I can say is just keep hunting. Centurion/Battle is not meant to be an easy drop.

There is nothing in the character data that changes the probability of getting drops.

I don't know (so I won't speculate) about the probability of (not) getting a drop 25 times in a row, but....

Have you been getting other drops?
If you have been getting drops, then everything should be fine (and then you were actually getting drops, just not the rare drops you want) and is just "bad luck".
If you have not been getting drops at all, then something is up.

Something that I wont forget is that long ago, I was hunting with @Cyane several hours (8+ at least) each day and it took us more than a week to get one (1) cent/battle.

Yeah xaveria, is matter of luck, did you meet nova while we hunting, we do 3h or more of daily hunt and he has found just a pbc since the event started and we most hunt for CB, also i had 2 cb only but like soly says i hunted since event started for like 4 hours earlier and 3 in the night with my friends.

A good friend just told me there is 2 moments in pso lucky 1 when you are the saltiest person ever or when you got banner streak... and its true, happens more than you think.

• 2 weeks later...