Just a thought...

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

think about it.... why have it drop all year when people donate tons of money so they can buy one? yeah I'm going to make something drop all year when people still drop $300 plus for it

Surprisingly, I would say that donating for DWs doesn't happen that often.

I mostly see attributes as well as mags, being redeemed and small trades, not saying a trade between DTs and DWs doesn't happen but definitely is not how people paint it.

However, it's not really about money but people never listen (just take a look at Reddit), I cannot convince people I guess (neither can people use that argument in favor of "I want all dem PGFs", tho).

Anyway, I can assure you the idea is not dead and hopefully it will see the light but there have been pretty accurate points exposed (people always complain).

To me, Dark Flow and Dark Meteor always had the 'n00b' or 'hacker' vibe/feel to it because back in the day of DC/GC/Sega PSOBB etc... Only hackers could attain those items and they were usually n00bs in the gameplay department atleast.

I'm probably a small minority here, where I don't really care for these weapons, probably because I never had a chance to play with them (which would probably change my mind if I did lol) or I wouldn't want to rely on them for most situations, branding my current weaponry useless.

Though, give me a Dark Bridge any day so I can make dat Psycho Bridge lol.