Looking for a Team to play with

Parschie

Hello! I started playing three days ago and thought maybe joining a team so I could have more people to play with would be a good idea!

I play a FOewm that is more offensively based. I am only level 26 as I DID only start 3 days ago but I really hope to be a good team member. ^^

About me (in game):

-I have fun just doing runs

-if I'm doing runs I always let the lower lvl players get the drops

-I enjoy just trying new weapons atleast once.

-Uses. Lots. of. Zonde.

• Like 3

Heya friend! I've done a TTF with you I'm certain, as I recall your name! You have my guild card and Ill be lurking on these forums. Anytime you wanna team up for whatever, I'm game. And coming from a former and current Force player, Rafoie is your bestest buddy.

JesterMag-FORCE

Giga Gal-RANGER

• Like 1

Only now do I realize the purpose of this thread. I would like to also ask if any "TEAMS" are recruiting? There seem to be a few new players around and now would be a good time to grab a few recruits. Along with Parische I would like to toss my hat into the ring. There is a surprising amount of depth in this game, and info can be a tad hard to find, so to be able to lean on some vets for advice is a wonderful tool. Wanna get the most out of my PSO experience.