Lottery Time Attack

Misombre

@Shoutgu I intend to lend the Limiters to people willing to do this run (I will tell you guys when it's possible, for now I don't have them yet)

Also I was thinking, instead of 3 Limiters, it might be more interesting to have 1 Godric's Ability + 1 Limiter. (well more than "interesting", I mean easier to get, and you'd also have 2 free slots instead of only 1)

I would like to join this. Only problem is that I dont have the units. I guess its time to start hunting limiters :x

Some updates :

• After discussing the matter, you only need 2 Limiters instead of 3.
  • When I say no healing until the camera gets weird, I mean : no mono/di/trimates, no star atomiser, no resta (even Solferino). Natural regeneration, gush special and healing ring are authorized. Also, you'll know when "the camera gets weird", you can't miss it ^^ run the quest and you'll see.
  • To make things fair, if someone post a better time on the last day of the event, participants will get an extra 24 hours to respond and do better.
  • I can now lend 2 Limiters to anyone wishing to participate. Please try to be responsible and give them back when you can, so that I can lend them to other people that could need it.

• 3 weeks later...

can I borrow the 2 limiters please? also when does the event end. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

First submission from anthonyplays ! So as I previously said, in two weeks from now the event ends.

So event ends on the 30th of October, make sure to send me your video before the due time :Ð

• Thanks 1

I will try this sometime I think if I can figure out how to make a video recording of the run in game...I have 2 limiters already

I guess I will use class fomar

Elenor mind mag no pbs 0/0/0/200

godrics cloak

hylian shield if its allowed

uhm a lindcray+techniques

Prophets of motav for primary weapon though

Does this meet requirements?

If I can't figure out how to make a video of the run I'll just tell you when I do it for lolz and A for effort...don't need a prize then hah

Edited by Ragol99

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Misombre said:

@Ragol99 @rashan0121 @Shoutgu Today's the last day for the event. You can still submit until midnight, which is for me in 12 hours from now =)

I actually did a run for this but I am terrible with making videos lol

I just did it to participate in an unofficial capacity haha.(hoped it would encourage others to join in as well) I did see what you were referring to for the camera angle being weird in the one big room.

;)

Also makes sense that one big room you really can't do without healing of some sortxD

Edited by Ragol99