Lottery Time Attack

Misombre

Hi guys !

@Larva Yes it is still active. I don't want to bother people every day by posting on the topic so I try to keep calm most of the time =)

So far I had videos from Salem11 and Biza, concerning Forest Offensive. I am waiting for at least one video then announce the winner and move forward.

Little head up. As long as this whole event is running, even if a winner has been decided once and receive a reward, you can still come later and submit a better Time Attack. Well at some point it will be hard to do better that the best, but you can try it and I'll let you play the lottery if you succeed.

That said, Forest Offensive will probably be my last event, given that people are not that interested anyway (I still have my regulars, who I thanks !).

I will prepare one last event as balanced as I can which will allow the winner to play a lottery level 3 + PGF included. Stay tuned !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Hi guys !

@Larva Yes it is still active. I don't want to bother people every day by posting on the topic so I try to keep calm most of the time =)

So far I had videos from Salem11 and Biza, concerning Forest Offensive. I am waiting for at least one video then announce the winner and move forward.

Little head up. As long as this whole event is running, even if a winner has been decided once and receive a reward, you can still come later and submit a better Time Attack. Well at some point it will be hard to do better that the best, but you can try it and I'll let you play the lottery if you succeed.

That said, Forest Offensive will probably be my last event, given that people are not that interested anyway (I still have my regulars, who I thanks !).

I will prepare one last event as balanced as I can which will allow the winner to play a lottery level 3 + PGF included. Stay tuned !

Ok I have something in this matter that i will like to talk with you. Contact me in a PM.

Thanks.

Good to know ! Also if you want to make sure you're not gonna make a mistake, you can pm me your equipment and I'll confirm it for you (some misunderstanding occurred before and I couldn't validate one record because of an hylian shield)

• Sad 1

It'll be cool here :)!

Weapon: I will probably use a fodder wand, rod or cane type. I'll have to check casting speed, animation etc. But its going to be the useless ones as I don't have any of those canes made.
Armor: Dragon Frame
Barrier: No barrier as I don't have any of those merges.
Unit: v801
Mag: Devil Wings

Edited by Junsui
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2017 at 8:21 AM, Misombre said:

@Junsui Ok, all good ! Just to let you know, you can also do the run without weapon (since you checking casting speed).

Cool thanks! I'm a Foney, and not a fast casting FOnewn or FOmar lol...

Doing some skinning for the event at the moment, so my run is getting held back ;/ sowwie ;-; < 3

• Like 1

If someone's up for Caverns of Gloom, I put a bounty on it as well !

It's a rush to the end of the quest, so don't get lazy on your way out ;) 

Remember that you can get Tier 3 items as well as PGF if you : play it in ultimate, with no heal, 3 limiters and vanilla stuff !

Have a nice day challengers !

5 minutes ago, Misombre said:

If someone's up for Caverns of Gloom, I put a bounty on it as well !

It's a rush to the end of the quest, so don't get lazy on your way out ;) 

Remember that you can get Tier 3 items as well as PGF if you : play it in ultimate, with no heal, 3 limiters and vanilla stuff !

Have a nice day challengers !

class with care? or only Force? 

47 minutes ago, Salem11 said:

class with care? or only Force? 

Any class will do for this quest. It is different than Forest Offensive.

By the way, Forest Offensive is still up for force =)

14 hours ago, Misombre said:

Any class will do for this quest. It is different than Forest Offensive.

By the way, Forest Offensive is still up for force =)

Ok thanks for info i will times that :)

Concerning Forest Offensive, I got my "one more video".

People who still want to submit their run have until Sunday 27th of August at midnight (French hour of course hehe).

Forest Offensive first "Technique Attack" best record :

Number of technique used : 211
Time : 6 min 37

And the winner is @R-78 !

Thanks to all the participants for your time and efforts ¤_¤

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I totally rewrote and revamp the event, so that it's clearer (hopefully), details on first post :

How to play the lottery ?

Solo the quest War of Limit 4 in Ultimate and record your run. Participants will be evaluated on time. So best time get first place.

Restrictions : all participants must use 3 Limiters (show your stuff before starting the run). Sonic Team Armor and dark weapons are not allowed. No heal allowed until the camera gets weird (but you can use Gush weapons and the healing ring).

The player with the fastest run will get 2 rewards, and up to 8 other players will get 1 reward depending on their place in the ranking.

• Dw 1