Lottery Time Attack

Misombre

Delsaber Event Lottery Time Attack (DELTA)

delta_event.thumb.png.fafdce401d35c808f6744178e97c87c2.png

~ Reward list in the Lottery ~

• Parasitic Gene "Flow" (1st place only)
  • HUNDRED SOULS [30/0/40/0|70] (1st to 2nd place)
  • BLACK KING BAR +80 [0/100/100/0|80] (1st to 2nd place)
  • ZANBA +38 [0/0/0/30|60] (1st to 2nd place)
  • STEALTH SWORD [0/35/0/0|60] (1st to 2nd place)
  • BANANA CANNON [35/0/45/0|30] (1st to 3rd place)
  • SEALED J-SWORD [0/0/0/0|0] (1st to 3rd place)
  • Centurion/Battle (1st to 3rd place)
  • VIRIDIA CARD [0/25/0/0|35] (1st to 5th place)
  • GLIDE DIVINE V.00 [0/0/35/30|45] (1st to 5th place)

• BLOOD TORNADO [0/45/0/0|55] (4th to 6th place)
  • Raygun [0/50/50/0|50] [Demon's] (4th to 6th place)
  • Tellusis [Yellow] [5/117/78/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Estlla | Pilla]
  • CHAIN SAWD [40/25/0/0|45] (4th to 6th place)
  • HYLIAN SHIELD (3rd to 6th place)
  • Magic Rock "Heart Key" (3rd to 6th place)
  • Harmonic Resonance Core (3rd to 6th place)
  • Proof of Sonic Team (3rd to 6th place)
  • v502 (6th to 9th place)
  • v801 (6th to 9th place)

How to play the lottery ?

Solo the quest War of Limit 4 in Ultimate and record your run. Participants will be evaluated on time. So best time get first place.

Restrictions : all participants must use 2 Limiters (show your stuff before starting the run). Sonic Team Armor and dark weapons are not allowed. No heal allowed until the camera gets weird (but you can use Gush weapons and the healing ring).

To make things fair, if someone post a better time on the last day of the event, participants will get an extra 24 hours to respond and do better.

Ask your questions on this Topic.

Have fun :{

Edited by Misombre
Massive revamp
  • Like 6

glad to see u back in action :3

3 hours ago, Misombre said:

If you play as a lonely force, you can compete for a Tech Attack. Which means:

1. Using only techniques (you can eat up on fluids only. But not on mates, nor star atomiser, nor even using heal ring or infirmary)
  2. Using as few techniques as possible to complete the run. No waste for the strong !

So instead of doing a good time, we will count the number of technique you use.

Why don't they get the regular Time rule ? It will be annoying to count the number of techniques used, especially for long quests that have high resistance enemies like LHB

37 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Why don't they get the regular Time rule ? It will be annoying to count the number of techniques used, especially for long quests that have high resistance enemies like LHB

lol after Quest LHB: 7.698.987.358.506,00 used techs lol

Great idea and little mini event btw! :) I may try a run or two.

What's a good programme to run nowadays on recording a run? Fraps? And would we upload our run on Youtube?

1 hour ago, Night said:

lol after Quest LHB: 7.698.987.358.506,00 used techs lol

Totally lol... Delbiters, Ill Gill's and Del Lily's aren't to bad with Glide (not sure on other classes beside FOney). But other then that its going to be a struggle, you'd run out of fluids and patience before you finish the quest.

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

True and the FOrce with the best gear will win because they can kill with less hits.

12 hours ago, Misombre said:

If you play as a lonely force, you can compete for a Tech Attack

@R-78 Actually, I was thinking about much shorter quests such as POD. But it has not been added yet for some reasons. Of course, as you can read above, you can totally do a normal Time Attack. The Tech Attack is only for those who want to do so. Also, I'll be the one counting, so it's not like you have to bother with that =)

@Junsui You can use Fraps yes and upload it on youtube or whatever suits you (google drive by example). As long as we can watch it.

Also here is a tool that will help you reduce the size of your video : https://handbrake.fr/

6 hours ago, Junsui said:

True and the FOrce with the best gear will win because they can kill with less hits.

I had already thought about a solution concerning this, but it seems I completely forgot what (it was back in 2016 already). I'll come up with more regulations concerning Tech Attack.

But at the end, there is a limit on how good can be your stuff as a Force (especially since you can't play Tech Attack as a battle force, which almost limits you to tech amplifier equipment only): Tech Attack is all about knowing monsters resists, grouping monsters correctly, aiming right and fast, etc.
I think I will only include ep4 quests for Tech Attack, and probably some very short quests from ep1 too.

Edited by Misombre

Nice event, cool ideas misombre :) Now, you should know that LHB timer is broken and LSH doesn't even have a timer to begin with ( or if it has, i've never found it ), so the quests you pick are bad for TA'ing imo...

Edited by Sylph777

Well as long as people record the run, I see no issue. The timer starts when you arrive on Ragol and ends when you leave Ragol.

LHB and LSH are quests that people may play during this summer event. So they don't have to go out of their way too much. They can still enjoy summer event & participate to the DELTA.

Moreover, if you guys wanna add a quest to this list, I am open to any good suggestion =)

Cool, I have managed to grab a full version fraps and thanks for the link I'll check it out when I need to.

I do like the concept of Tech Attack, even the name has a nice ring to it lol. Yeah it does require quite a lot of planning really, if you're switching armors, shields and weapons constantly against the certain spawns etc lol...

I think PoD would be great but do you count the boss or when you reach the timer would be best?

@Junsui That's a good question, and I've been wondering about it too. For now on, PoD is not on the menue though. But when it will be, I think we will take the boss into account, since it's a run that people mostly do in order to get the drop from Shambertin/Kondrieu.

I was thinking about adding "Weather Effect", but not the whole quest, just up to the point people usually quit the quest

How about CoG ? Does one need to clear the secret part or stop after De rol le ?

More explanations for the Lottery :

1) You pick one present out of five

a0.thumb.jpg.7a7cbb87a2f22adcbb8b3974a0e7d62a.jpg

2) You open your present

a1.jpg.83ed4d51fcaddc517ddfb58431580805.jpg

3) You got a Gladius. Gladius means you won a Tier 3 item.

4) I roll some dices IRL in order to know what item precisely you won from that Tier 3

dices.jpg.febbbefafd84c5bcce5e1a1aee345ef0.jpg

5) I give you this random item from the Tier 3 list (and I want my gladius back in exchange !).

Edited by Misombre
Announcement
  • Like 1

I want to point something out... In "Quests & Rules" > "Rules"

• You can choose one or more rules, which means
  • You do not have to use ALL the rules
  • You can even not use any rules at all.

Of course, the more rules you add, the greater the reward... but, here is my two pieces of advice :

Try to first do a clean run without any rules. Then perfect it, time wise of course; it's a TA after all, right ^^

Then, if you have time and feel more confortable, you can start considering adding rules to your run. But in the meanwhile, you'll have at least one video to participate in the lottery. Then if after you do an even better run, all the better, you submit your best video and here it goes !

Have fun =)

Remember that baby steps can lead you to the victory !

Edited by Misombre
Bolding things ;)

Lets Kill Misombre (LKM) - Event

Quest status: off
Room name: LKM - Event
Password: mimi
Room mode: battle, very hard
Forecast: 2017/06/20 at 3 p.m (french time)

Description : Find Misombre and kill him, if you die first, it's over for you. One try per day per person

Winners list :

• MadOrNah : Lottery lv1 available
  • Junsui : Lottery lv1 available
  • MulciberOrbis : Lottery lv 1 available
  • YougFuego : Lottery lv 1 available
Edited by Misombre

The quests "The Tentacular Truth" & "Lost Chaos Calibur" have been added to the pool.

Also, the quest "Weather Effect", in Ultimate, has been partially added to the quest pool :

However, this will only be a mini quest, therefore :

1. It ends with the death of the second Epsilon
  2. You need to play it in Ultimate, but this will not add any bonus to the lottery level. So you start from 0 instead of 1
  3. So in order to have at least lottery level 1, you need to comply to one of the Rules mentioned in my first.

In this TA, I only used the "no healing" rule (which is quite simple to be honest). Which means that if no one do better than me, my reward would be a level 1 lottery.

My time is 5 min 44 sec if I counted correctly. It starts when I landed feet on Ragol and ends when second Epsilon died.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1