About themes of psobb

Save them in the data folder of your psobb installation. (I think you can right click the desktop shortcut and select 'open containing folder' to get there.)

but before you do that, copy said folder somewhere so you have a backup if you ever want to remove your mods.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:05 PM, Lemon said:

Save them in the data folder of your psobb installation. (I think you can right click the desktop shortcut and select 'open containing folder' to get there.)

but before you do that, copy said folder somewhere so you have a backup if you ever want to remove your mods.

Well... I didn't realize it was actually that simple. Got a sparkly new GUI now. Thanks. o3o

7 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Well... I didn't realize it was actually that simple. Got a sparkly new GUI now. Thanks. o3o

That's the quick and dirty way of doing it.  You're literally replacing the default file.  Soly wrote a fancy way to do it where it's easy to restore old versions, but if you only plan on doing it once this works.