S> Cent/Battle

velociti

u ok? need some milk n cookies or a hug? cause u went 0 to 100 real quick. dude didnt do anything to provoke u

You're a non factor. Quiet down child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Ruffalufacus said:

You're a non factor. Quite down child.

well whatever ur issue is i pray u get over it. but please dont go an attack innocent users  especially when they did nothing to u to provoke a rude response

well whatever ur issue is i pray u get over it. but please dont go an attack innocent users  especially when they did nothing to u to provoke a rude response

Firstly, you're the only person provoking anything bringing up some issue that has long been squashed. Nobody asked for your thoughts or prayers. If you have an issue take it to pms. This guys bread is for selling an item not for you to voice an opinion of yours that nobody cares about. Get lost kid.

5 minutes ago, Ruffalufacus said:

Firstly, you're the only person provoking anything bringing up some issue that has long been squashed. Nobody asked for your thoughts or prayers. If you have an issue take it to pms. This guys bread is for selling an item not for you to voice an opinion of yours that nobody cares about. Get lost kid.

my point was not to provoke u at....all. ur getting really defensive and overly upset. i just assumed from ur  earlier response, probably a bad day or something?....anyways i was telling u there was a better way to react and that said person wasnt trying to ruffle ur feathers and just provide information. its clear now u have personal issues u need to work out....so im going to drop this as i have no need to entertain this pointless squabble.  

my point was not to provoke u at....all. ur getting really defensive and overly upset. i just assumed from ur  earlier response, probably a bad day or something?....anyways i was telling u there was a better way to react and that said person wasnt trying to ruffle ur feathers and just provide information. its clear now u have personal issues u need to work out....so im going to drop this as i have no need to entertain this pointless squabble.  

Firstly, you have no idea what his intention was replying to my offer. Secondly, that's exactly where you went wrong, you assumed. My response to him was light-hearted and comedic, but you, just like him, got butt-hurt over it. You don't need to drop anything, you should have never brought it up to begin with.

3 hours ago, Ruffalufacus said:

Firstly, you have no idea what his intention was replying to my offer. Secondly, that's exactly where you went wrong, you assumed. My response to him was light-hearted and comedic, but you, just like him, got butt-hurt over it. You don't need to drop anything, you should have never brought it up to begin with.

Did i get butt hurt i really dont care what u say lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Champione said:

Did i get butt hurt i really dont care what u say lol

there is something really wrong with him lol. but yah lets get back on subject

Edited by Ragtag26