Which hunter weapon is the best? - POLL

Adeum

Which hunter weapon is the best?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon is the ultimate hunter weapon?

• Sacred Duster
    • Dark Flow
    • Jizai
    • Nei's Claw (real)
    • Tsumikiri J-Sword
    • Orotiagito
    • Asteron Belt
    • Excalibur
    • Double Cannon
    • Other

Serious question: Dark Flow or TJS?

I think the answer to that relies heavily upon the question: "Is the Dark Flow's combo still locked?"

If the combo is unlocked, I'd take the DF over TJS, but if not, I'd probably say TJS. DF is easier to get great percentages on, as well. (since it combo's with a sword type weapon, getting 50 Hit shouldn't be any trouble on it).

I had all these[exept neil's clow]in other servers so I tasted.tsumikiri is the best 'cause dark flow hasn't combos

l&k 38 combat,charge valkan 50+hit both[machine guns]

double cannon,vivienne.bkb 50hit [tween saber]

rainbow batton 50hit[slicer]

asteron belt 50hit+V502=hell[partizan]

sorry but i'm not trust S-weapons in ultimate exept for tricks like demons and jellen-zalure.

Edited by elefsis

Dark Flow combos here, it's been said in the thread. o_O

But there is no 'best' weapon in the game. The reason being is no weapon is versatile enough for every situation. Sure, one weapon might be good for alot of situations, but you can't go around holding a Dark Flow or a Black King Bar most of the time.

If you want a list of best weapons for HU, I'll give you these (that are useful, and can be equipped by hunters):

• Excalibur (Sword is generally better, but some spawns may be better dealt with Excalibur)
  • Dark Flow (x/0/0/x/50 and 0/x/x/0/50 -- I recommend getting two if you can, get the Caliburs from Restless Lion. The special is why this sword is so good, it OHKOs like anything from point blank range, and has extended range over other swords for normal/hard attacks)
  • Vjaya (strongest weapon in the game if you have ATP to back you up (AKA HUcast); the special is a Charge which multiplies your damage by 5.56)
  • Charge Slicer 50H+ | Diska of Braveman 45H+ (Good for group damage if they're not tight-knit, Braveman is even stronger with the armour Thirteen)
  • Black King Bar (good for single target use if you don't have the ATP / ATA to dish out damage with mechguns)
  • Charge Handgun 50H+ (Good single target use if the enemy has low HP. This is providing Master Raven is combo locked.)
  • Charge Mechgun 50H+ (Good for obscene amounts of damage on one enemy, providing you can hit)

If L&K38 Combat is unlocked here (I doubt it; don't even know it's obtainable since it comes from the JP Drop Charts), it's good for non-HUcaseal on high EVP enemies, but not most, as it's slow and causes lots and lots of damage cancel.

Also, Double Cannon is trash for the work you have to do for it. Here's why:

Double Cannon: 620-650

Vivienne +50: 675-690

Black King Bar +80: 750-760

Black King Bar is easily more obtainable (Redria Dolmolm; Festivity on the Beach gives a quick 15 in the space of two minutes); and Vivienne is even easier to obtain.

Okay I sucked the fun out of this thread. ):

Edited by Zynetic
  • Haha 1

Dark Flow combos here, it's been said in the thread. o_O

But there is no 'best' weapon in the game. The reason being is no weapon is versatile enough for every situation. Sure, one weapon might be good for alot of situations, but you can't go around holding a Dark Flow or a Black King Bar most of the time.

If you want a list of best weapons for HU, I'll give you these (that are useful, and can be equipped by hunters):

• Excalibur (Sword is generally better, but some spawns may be better dealt with Excalibur)
  • Dark Flow (x/0/0/x/50 and 0/x/x/0/50 -- I recommend getting two if you can, get the Caliburs from Restless Lion. The special is why this sword is so good, it OHKOs like anything from point blank range, and has extended range over other swords for normal/hard attacks)
  • Vjaya (strongest weapon in the game if you have ATP to back you up (AKA HUcast); the special is a Charge which multiplies your damage by 5.56)
  • Charge Slicer 50H+ | Diska of Braveman 45H+ (Good for group damage if they're not tight-knit, Braveman is even stronger with the armour Thirteen)
  • Black King Bar (good for single target use if you don't have the ATP / ATA to dish out damage with mechguns)
  • Charge Handgun 50H+ (Good single target use if the enemy has low HP. This is providing Master Raven is combo locked.)
  • Charge Mechgun 50H+ (Good for obscene amounts of damage on one enemy, providing you can hit)

If L&K38 Combat is unlocked here (I doubt it; don't even know it's obtainable since it comes from the JP Drop Charts), it's good for non-HUcaseal on high EVP enemies, but not most, as it's slow and causes lots and lots of damage cancel.

Also, Double Cannon is trash for the work you have to do for it. Here's why:

Double Cannon: 620-650

Vivienne +50: 675-690

Black King Bar +80: 750-760

Black King Bar is easily more obtainable (Redria Dolmolm; Festivity on the Beach gives a quick 15 in the space of two minutes); and Vivienne is even easier to obtain.

Okay I sucked the fun out of this thread. ):

• 2 weeks later...