I Return Once More

Sinow Dark

Reintroductions yet again. What is this? The third time I've left only to come back? Somethin' like that at least.

Long story short: My PC died a few years back and, being woefully poor, I couldn't afford a new one until literally yesterday. I've been itching to get back in the game, especially now that my new PC is oh-so-shiny and capable compared to the old clunker I had before. I've never seen a prettier PSO.

That being said, I've been away for quite a spell and I'm pretty sure no one I knew from before still plays. If they do, I've most likely completely forgotten your name. Sorry in advance if that ends up being the case for anyone that may or may not recall me.

Anywho, no clue what's been going down on Ultima in the years past, so I do apologize if I come across as an old, out-of-touch fuddy-duddy at first. I don't plan on taking a leave of absence again in the near future (but of course plans go awry all the time, don't they?), but I do plan on brushing up on the who's, what's, where's, why's and goings-on in Ultima in the near future. In the mean time, to any knowledgeable users feeling particularly helpful, a quick rundown of any currently pertinent events would be oh~so~lovely~! :onion-head21:

Either way, glad to be back. Hope to catch everyone in the lobby sooooon~!:onion-head03:

• Like 2

There's no events going on right no besides the mini mag event, which info can be found here: 

The next event, which is the Summer event. should be soon™, which has some pretty nice stuff in it.

24 minutes ago, Sinow Dark said:

I'll probably give the mag event a pass as I'm woefully out-of-practice and I'd only slow other players down, but thanks for the heads-up. :onion-head11:

you can do it on VH also youre able to do it with low gear too! you just need to know the paths where to split ;)

26 minutes ago, Night said:

you can do it on VH also youre able to do it with low gear too! you just need to know the paths where to split ;)

I mean, as much as it might be useful to get a few freebie mags, I used to be a mag breeder in my early days on this server (and on my old GameCube copy). While it would be faster, I can always pull up my old spreadsheets and breed any kind of mag I like; it'll just take longer is all.

Besides, I've been out-of-practice too long; I need to remember how to play before I can even do anything. :onion-head13:

20 minutes ago, Sinow Dark said:

I mean, as much as it might be useful to get a few freebie mags, I used to be a mag breeder in my early days on this server (and on my old GameCube copy). While it would be faster, I can always pull up my old spreadsheets and breed any kind of mag I like; it'll just take longer is all.

Besides, I've been out-of-practice too long; I need to remember how to play before I can even do anything. :onion-head13:

the thing is you cant feed uniqe mags like 200 mind sato ;) which you could obtain in the mag event

but yeah ^^

2 hours ago, Night said:

the thing is you cant feed uniqe mags like 200 mind sato ;) which you could obtain in the mag event

but yeah ^^

Good thing for me then that I'm a Cast - who needs mind? :onion-head63: