New Custom Mag MiniEvent

Fyrewolf5

rag rappy i have a question and need ur help . . . i cant make a forum account . the reason there is a part saying "initials for phantasy star online'' and whatever i enter is not valid . . what does that mean and what should i wright in this part . . . this is preventing me from creating a forum account.Ā 

5 hours ago, Mostafa said:

rag rappy i have a question and need ur help . . . i cant make a forum account . the reason there is a part saying "initials for phantasy star online'' and whatever i enter is not valid . . what does that mean and what should i wright in this part . . . this is preventing me from creating a forum account.Ā 

1) PSO are the initials for the game.

2) You are only allowed 1 forum account.

14 minutes ago, Mostafa9999 said:

Thank you so much lemon , here is my account and now i am only waiting to redeem .

I think you wont be able to redeem for 2 accounts. Just to let you know.. a gm told me like a year ago that multi accounting on forum can get you a ban D:

So be fair redeem your main and ask a gm to ā€œbanā€œ yout second created account before you get in trouble

2 minutes ago, Night said:

I think you wont be able to redeem for 2 accounts. Just to let you know.. a gm told me like a year ago that multi accounting on forum can get you a ban D:

So be fair redeem your main and ask a gm to ā€œbanā€œ yout second created account before you get in trouble

Ā hey night , are u a moderator ? if so i want to tell you that i only have 1 account which is this , before that i only used my google account to log in and post comments because i had problems to create this account but its not linked to my in game account . so obviously i can redeem only once .