Weapon Badge Meetup and Discussion

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread for discussing meetups and strategies for farming weapon badges for the custom mag minievent!
Maps:
http://www3.big.or.jp/~fujikko/pso/bb/map_edy1.html, as well as here http://pso.ffsky.cn/ep1xy3.htm and here http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5102.

I hope y'all will have fun with this minievent!

Edited by Fyrewolf5

36 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

I'll be available starting at like 12am EST

I probably won't be available tonight, but I will be tomorrow and Wednesday night. I'll start looking at the maps to get an idea of the layout.Ā 

reminder this quest is easyĀ  to get the badges as long as you have a minimum of 2 people and do it on hard mode or higher as you will be able to get more per run

me and the lion orion just did 3 runs to get a total of 7 for me and like 10 for him because we skipped the extra room at the end

Like seriously, there's a button in the caves that just puts up a weird smiley face and two item boxes, and it's not clear what we have to do? Are there two buttons somewhere we're missing? We can get the one badge in the caves pretty easily but after that we can't get passed the button. What does that button want?

29 minutes ago, Glitchesarecool said:

Like seriously, there's a button in the caves that just puts up a weird smiley face and two item boxes, and it's not clear what we have to do? Are there two buttons somewhere we're missing? We can get the one badge in the caves pretty easily but after that we can't get passed the button. What does that button want?

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Drop 2 items on it. Probably of the color it asks for.

*4 items :s

Do I post here to redeem a mag? If so, I would like a red sati all pow

My name is Sentinel, if that is what you need to verify.. Guild card is 42016120 I have enough to redeem 2 mags right now, but I'm getting more to get gold

Edited by Jason Stenka

My friend and I are on a team but we cant get further in the caves. The doors are red and theres a red field around the teleport. Also where do we find the badges and anyone wanna join our team?

11 minutes ago, AndySib said:

My friend and I are on a team but we cant get further in the caves. The doors are red and theres a red field around the teleport. Also where do we find the badges and anyone wanna join our team?

I can do a couple runs with you and show you guys the ropes