Another Gael Auction!

radezz

Hello again Ultima!

I am in need of dts now, so I must auction this Gael Giel 0/130/70/0 Twins/Healer/Deer

Starting Bid: 25dts

End Date: 2 days and some change https://countingdownto.com/countdown/another-gael-auction-countdown-clock

Wants: This time I want dts only

Rules:

1. Only comment to place a bid or to ask a relevant question about this auction. Please no trolls or unnecessary comments, doesn't matter who. Ty.

2. If a person backs out of a bid, he will be disqualified for further bidding in this auction.

3. If a person backs out of a bid, I will continue as if nothing happened and his bid will still count.

4. If you win, but do not have the dts to pay for the item at this time, I will consider the auction void, and keep the item. I will consider selling to the 2nd highest bidder.

5. I reserve the right to add/eliminate rules as I deem appropriate , while still being fair. Ty.

Good luck!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, anthonyplays said:
30 dts 

CHB <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by radezz

I apologize but i'm gonna have to back out of this one, tables have turned due to some situations...i apologize

4 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

I apologize but i'm gonna have to back out of this one, tables have turned due to some situations...i apologize

Np. Nevertheless, the bid to beat is still 40dts