R>valkrieSoul

Nemuidesu

R>valkireSoul Team (yes i do know i do have it spelled differently which was my error on my end sorry) 

Id also like to be a team where many are active players within the game everyone can be comfortable with one another can chill and have fun I also do have a discord Server for the team so if you would like to join then either send me your guild card or reply with your IGN and discord username so i will be able to add and look you up.

There is a channel where it is for Team mates Ages 18+ If you are 18+ but do not want nothing dealing with the channel just let me know so you will be able to be removed from that channel

There are few things here and there i am still working on but if you know how to do them then i wouldnt mind pointers thank you 

rena (FOnewarl) lvl196 pinkal 42007988

• Like 1

Yes because on how there are also players within the game who are under 18 or even kids who are under 15 years old that is why there are times even in game we are warned to be careful with certain jokes we make knowing how there are kids that are playing this game

• Like 1

Yeah and really wanna strive hard to see that less of that happens that is why i placed and 18+ within the channel so if the 18+ wanna talk something inappropriate or perverted they have the 18+ channel to talk within there 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thelionorion said:

Is that what you mean by "offensive?" xd

lmao dude those french people have a coulorfull vocabulary of whitch i know some of and let me tell you there is a reason why when people curse they say pardon my french

Guys if you guys are not saying much of anything about joining or not joining the team then I really ask of you do not get off topic from my post I dont mind that you ask questions about my post but please do not go too much off topic since that is what the off topic forum is for 

Edited by Nemuidesu