Shutdown

I think this can happen if you have a resolution set up for the game that is larger than what you screen can do. So for starters I'd recommend checking that out

• Like 2
hace 1 minuto, TripleR dijo:

I think this can happen if you have a resolution set up for the game that is larger than what you screen can do. So for starters I'd recommend checking that out

Windows mode in 640*840 i don't think it's the resolution

Nevermind, it's fixed now, appereantly even my screen my is 1366*768 but running in full screen mode at 1240*600 it crash for some reason, so now i'm playing in windows screen mode but, any idea how can I play in fullscreen?

Edited by Soldimar

Well, 2 things, first I recommend just not using fullscreen, there is a second option called vrtual fullscreen that is much more stable(alt-tabbing in full screen will shut your game off), also go to UAC options and slide this bar down to not dim stuff if a prompt comes up as this will also shut your game down. 1240*600 might just not match your aspect ratio or whatever, there are a few special ones in there and this could be the problem. Also not sure if you care about this or not but I am pretty sure you can't take screenshots using 1366*768, that's my native resolution but I actually play at the one just lower than that, 1280*720.

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 1