Guide...Get in to Game!

Larva

Hello to all here is a little guide of how to get Start playing on the game.

First of all . you must have the game installed on your system.. and secondly you must create an account.

in this guide I will not cover Installation of Game nor anything with the patch, if you need information go to Download Page or forum.

Start Game

you will create your character you have 4 slots, means you can create 4 different characters per account.

"Ship Select"

ship.JPG

It will show you the number of player connected on the game.. just press Enter.

Block Select

block1.jpg

you are able to select between 2 block , currently all player play on BLOCK 1

Lobby

main.jpg

with this lady's you have different options

Organize a Party= here you can create a party or join an existent party.

Transport= here you can change Ship or Block.

Team= you can create a Team (guild) if you are the Owner of a team it give you more options.

Create Party

If you decide to create a party you can choose from Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 4.

each episode have different Quest's.

partyname.jpg

here you set the Party Name, Password if you want to be a private Party.

Play Mode= you can select Normal, Batlle, Challenge y One person

Normal=others player can join to your party (maximum 4 player total) do quest's ore just play history.

Battle=means Player Vs Player.

Challenge= Not available for the moment.

One Person=Play alone. you can do everything , quest's , missions etc.. in this mode the game adapts to one person

and also it's more easier than Normal mode.

each mode has different missions and quest. and you can find different items.

One more option Difficulty here you set the difficulty of the game, you must have certain level to play on different difficulty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the lobby you will see a Portal to change of lobby you can choose 14 different lobby's

we currently play on lobby 1.

lobby2.jpg

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Ultima full game download link is :http://www.oninetwork.com/psobb/download/UltimaPsOBB2.3.exe

then if you are using Windows XP open the Online.EXE then click start game and the game will start.

if you are using Windows Vista then use VOnline.EXE and click start game a permission window should follow then click allow and the game will start.

if problems persist then we suggest taking a baseball bat to you computer (though it is not actually advised to do that)

If problems persist after you do what Hirakawa suggested there are a couple things you could try. So if it doesn't work post here with exactly what error you get and we can try to help you before you take that bat to your computer :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Egad... 10 hours for this little download? :o That's got to be something ancient, like a 26kbps modem on an Apple IIe...

yes i think soo too im wondering if he(she) can play without problems like extreme frezzing or someting :onion-head49:

• 2 weeks later...
i need help everytime i press online.exe. i press start game and it says (error 2) or something like that and it closes. anyone know what to do??

Old post is old, but I felt like bumping it because I do know why this error shows up. It's when the launcher can't locate "PsoBB.exe" so for some reason I suppose the guy renamed/moved the file.

I thought it would be good to know in case some other people posted about this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , I've just downloaded psobb ultima , and when I execute the game I cannot choose start game, so I select the update option and then I select registerID option , but I can't write anything in name and password fields.

I'm alredy registered on the website (http://www.oninetwork.com/psobb/) and I want to log in the game and start playing

anyone can help me ?

thanks ;)