Guide...Get in to Game!

Larva

• 1 year later...

Hi

Whenever I try to log into the game it tells me Invalid login credentials

Could someone please guide me past this Im using Windows 10 and installed the full download.

Ā 

Thanks

37 minutes ago, Remy said:

Hi

Could someone please guide me past this Im using Windows 10 and installed the full download.

Ā 

Thanks

You know the forum and game use different accounts right?Ā  That's a common issue.

2 hours ago, Remy said:

Hi

Ā 

Thanks

Please create the game account again.
If it tells you the account already exists, then message me.

15 hours ago, Soly said:

Please create the game account again.
If it tells you the account already exists, then message me.

At the PSO log in screen I click Register UserID I type a Username and password and it accepts it and takes me back to the log in screen then when I click on start it gives me the Invalid login credentialsĀ  Im not sure if im doing something wrong here

• 6 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 8:22 AM, Remy said:

At the PSO log in screen I click Register UserID I type a Username and password and it accepts it and takes me back to the log in screen then when I click on start it gives me the Invalid login credentialsĀ  Im not sure if im doing something wrong here

I, too, am having this problem. My Hunter ID and Forum ID were the same when I registered. I slightly altered my Hunter ID, but to no avail. Password is the same for both, correct?

Ā 

EDIT: I solved the issue. Was not aware I had to register twice. Somewhat confusing.Ā 

Edited by HEXdecimal
Solved issue.

7 minutes ago, HEXdecimal said:

I, too, am having this problem. My Hunter ID and Forum ID were the same when I registered. I slightly altered my Hunter ID, but to no avail. Password is the same for both, correct?

EDIT: I solved the issue. Was not aware I had to register twice. Somewhat confusing.Ā 

Is not that confusing... but maybe we have to add some message to let you know about the difference between a forum and game account.

• Like 2