A Quest for Ultima!

radezz

16 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Sir Rendlan!

Movies: A Knights Tale, Dragon Heart,Hot Fuzz,The FullMetal Alchemist Movies--->Loved/,Paranormal Whacktivity,Dinotopia,Pokémon Hoopa,13 Assassins,BloodSport ,Deliver Us From Evi,Sean of the Dead,,Fault in our Stars,Evil Dead,Army of Darkness,,The Hurt Locker,Kiki's Delivery Service,Sweeny Todd--->Not my taste

Series: The 100--->Watched

Anime: Parasyte, Death Note,--->Loved/Ajin--->Will try/Angel Beats, Eureka,,Black Butler,Rosario Vampire,Nanbaka,Pupa--->Not my taste,

Books: Percy Jackson, Magnus Chase--->Didn't like, too childish

Dune (film, 1985)**********<---<--------!!!!!!!!!
Dune (Tv miniseries, 2000)
Samurai 7 (Anime, 2004)
Knights of Sidonia (Anime, 2014)
Chronicles of Riddick series

Bourne series

Edited by Redenious
  • Like 1

dude try musashi shi( very artistic anime) triple xaholic(anime) oran high school host club(anime)(personal recommendation) akira(anime movie) wolf children(anime movie)

princess monoke (anime movie) howls moving castle (anime movie) ponyo (another personal recommendation. is the cutest anime movie u will ever watch)

one punch man(dont take this anime too seriously or u wont enjoy it. its a joke anime with some of the best animations of that year. you will love it i guarantee)

roroni kenshin(90's anime classic) inuyasha (90's anime classic) golden boy (its genre is ecchi, however there isnt really much ecchi about the show in general. however it is hilarious. only watch the dub verson if u want to laugh) chobits( another anime that's classified as ecchi but not really much ecchi at all. however it is more romantic as the main character chi grows throughout the series. it is  very cutesy. plot tends to fall off towards the end)  assassination classroom (anime) casshern sins(personal recommendation. also anime)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Redenious said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Redenious!

Movies: Dune (film, 1985)**********<---<--------!!!!!!!!! (LOL nice try XD)--->No
Dune (Tv miniseries, 2000)--->No
Samurai 7 (Anime, 2004)--->No
Knights of Sidonia (Anime, 2014)--->No
Chronicles of Riddick series--->Saw it

Bourne series--->Saw it

15 hours ago, JADE said:

Howard the Duck

Last time I tell you, stop giving me suggestions based on your taste.

It IS based on your preferences. It is early Marvel. And you said that you liked anything that was early Marvel. Guess not.

Please quote me when I say "I like early Marvel"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Ragtag26!

Anime: one punch man, roroni kenshin, inuyasha,chobits,---Loved/ ,golden boy, assassination classroom , casshern sins,musashi shi, triple xaholic, oran high school host club--->Not my taste

Movies: princess monoke, howls moving castle,--->Loved/akira, wolf children, ponyo--->Not my taste

4 hours ago, JADE said:

Waiting for that quote

On 5/27/2017 at 9:31 PM, radezz said:

A Quest for Ultima!

Ultima, I need your help...

The name is Silver. Why!? Because gold is overrated!

More about me: I love watching Movies and Series and Anime. But my taste is very... picky! I have watched everything that interests me or I believe to be good enough, that's why now I don't have anything left to watch! So now I seek your help, hunters of Ultima. I want you guys to hunt me something new, something good, something amazing!

This is your quest:

• Hunt and bring me a good GREAT Movie, Series or Anime for me to watch! I will tell you of my favored genres and tastes, and put up a list of some of those that I have already watched and liked, so you have an idea of the things I like and have already seen. I will also be updating the list if you post something I have already watched, so you know to keep looking. If you bring me something that I haven't seen yet and I like it, then you win! There can only be 3 winners. You can make as many recommendations as you like. There is no time limit for the delivery of the rewards, since it depends on the time it takes me to view it all. I ask for serious suggestions that take my tastes into consideration, my gratitude in advance. Don't be discouraged if I have already seen or if I do not want to view your recommendation because it is not my taste, keep trying! Winners will be decided based solely on my personal taste of the material recommended. There is no guarantee that I will like anything you suggest at all, but if I do I, then I will be damned if I don't keep my word and declare the winners! Give me your best suggestions!

Rewards:

1st Place: 99pds

2nd Place: 75pds

3rd Place: 50pds

Honorable Mention: Love Rappy 150mind 45dex

Good luck, Hunters!

What I Like: (Reveal hidden contents)

Favored Movie/Series/Anime genres:

Action

Sci-Fi

Fantasy

Adventure

Suspense

Thriller

(a romance element inside these genres is greatly appreciated. I like seriousness that contains

life or death situations, good acting, good special effects, good plot, no action/comedy)

Some of the Movies/Series/Anime I have seen and loved:

Movies
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Matrix Triology
The Lord of the Rings franchise lol
The Truman Show
Every Marvel/DC thing ever made
Mission Impossible
Star Trek movies
Terminator movies
Interstellar
Narnia
50 Shades of Greyjustkiddingthisistrash

Series

Game of Thrones

Westworld

The Leftovers

Lost

The Office

Community

Battlestar: Galactica

Startgate Universe

Marco Polo

Supernatural (early seasons)

Anime

Hunter x Hunter

Attack on Titan

Overlord

Sword Art Online

Boku no Hero Academia

(most mainstream like Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Death Note, etc)

Seven Deadly Sins

Tokyo Ghoul

Kiseijuu no Kakuritsu (Parasite)

Anything X-Men

What I Don't Like: (Reveal hidden contents)

What I don't like:

• Movies with lots of cliches
  • Series where each episode is just the monster of the day (I like a story that develops)
  • Anime that is not serious, where characters get punched 1,000 times and don't die
  • Movies about mafia or cartels or Italian families
  • Old movies 1985 or older (but yes modern movies about an older time)
  • Veridic/biographical/documental movies.
  • Fan service
  • Anything drug related
  • Anything too sad
  • Anything politics related
  • Anything mecha

Already Mentioned: (Reveal hidden contents)

Already Mentioned:

Movies: The Departed, The Prestige, Logan, se7en, Inglorious Basterds, Howl's Moving Castle, Old Boy, I Saw The Devil, No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, John Wick 1&2, Ghost, Van Helsing, Saw, Metrópolis, K-Pax, The Green Mile, Mad Max, American History X, The Wolf of Wall Street, Requiem for a Dream, Inception, Pulp Fiction, Hateful Eight, Inglorious Bastards, City of God, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, Leon: the professional, Naussica, The cube , hypercube and the cube zero , the perfume , The Myst ,the rouge violin , the cabin in the woods ,mamoru ohshiis :Avalon ,Zombie Estation ,Evil dead, The Bourne movies, Twister, Tombstone, wing commander, Die Hard, hitchhikers guild to the galaxy,pitch black, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones series, serenity, A Space Odyssey, Dune (1984), Fifth Element, Equilibrium, Seven Samurai (1954), Bladerunner, A Boy and his Dog, Soylent Green,Red Dawn (1984),Logan's Run,Starship troopers, 12 monkeys, On the Beach, The Dirty Dozen (1967), Battlefield Earth, Kiki's Delivery Service, Sweeny Todd, Paranormal Whacktivity, Dinotopia, Pokémon Hoopa, 13 Assassins, Deliver Us From Evil, Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Fault in our Stars, Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, The FullMetal Alchemist Movies, ,The Hurt Locker, Riddick,

Series: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sherlock, Peaky Blinders, The Expanse, Babylon 5, The Wire, Magicians, True Detective Season 1, House M. D., The Walking Dead, Monk, Heroes, Grimm, Saved by the Bell, Psych, True Detective Season One, Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Shameless, Mr. Robot, into the badlands, Parks and Recreation, Corner Gas, Fire Fly, dark matter, the magicians, shannara chronicles, The 100, 

Anime: Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fate series, Psycho Pass, Steins;Gate, Bungou Stray Dogs, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, Great Teacher Onizuka, Desert Punk, Future Boy Conan, Dragon League, Monster, One Punch Man, Code Geass, Berserk, Basilisk, Guilty Crown, Magi, Psyren (manga), Nyan Koi!, C, Trigun, Dragon Ball Z + GT, Terror In Resonance, s-cry-ed, Boku dake ga inai machi, Re:Zero, Drifters, .//Hack:Sign , //Hack:Roots ,speedgrapher, tenjho tenge.Macross Plus ,Blood the last vampire , Vampire hunter D , Dual, The Devil is a Part Timer!, High School DxD, Blue Exorcist, Rwby Rose, D.Gray-Man, Angel Beats, Eureka, Death Note, Black Butler, Rosario Vampire, AJIN, Pupa , Nanbaka, Samurai 7 , Knights of Sidonia ,

Recommendations I Will Try: (Reveal hidden contents)

Recommendations I Will Try:

Inglorious Basterds (ban)

Sherlock (ban)

Old Boy (emn)

I Saw The Devil (emn)

Psycho Pass (emn)

Bungou Stray Dogs (emn)

FLCL (emn)

K-Pax (kage)

The Wolf of Wall Street (kage)

Monster (kage)

Psyren (thaku)

C (thaku)

The Hateful Eight (dvs)

Akira (dvs)

Terror In Resonance (mclaughlin)

Leon: the professional (griff)

S-cry-ed (griff)

Boku dake ga inai machi (shoutgu)

Drifters (R-78)

Cube movies (Nova)

Avalon (Nova)

Ajin (Rendlan)

Under the tab what i like. Under movies it says everything marvel.

It does not say "I like early Marvel" as you said, it says "Movies I have seen and liked" then everything Marvel/DC"... do you see the difference?

You missed the point: "movies i have SEEN and liked". Already seen everything Marvel/DC that interests me. Thats why its on that list. Get it?

Anime:

Samurai Jack (If not the whole series, then just the 5th season).

Wolf Children

Series:

Archer

Scrubs

Dragon Ball Z Abridged(It's only youtube but I highly recommend)

Steven Universe (It's a kids show but holy shit does it get good)

• Like 1