A Quest for Ultima!

radezz

11 hours ago, R-78 said:

Thank You for your great recommendations, my Queen!

Animes: Re:Zero--->Loved it/ Drifters--->Will try

11 hours ago, theancientsam said:

lol i just watched howls moving castle last night.... yeah Silver you should watch studio ghibli films for movies bro. there are 20 in total, there are a few like earthsea that arent the best movies but most of them are amazing. they are considered the Disney of japan so take that for what its worth. my favorite movie is probably naussica vally of the wind

Have tried them, and you are right, very good movies :3

Movies: Naussica--->Didn't like

• Like 1

9 hours ago, orgodemir said:

Thank You for your great recommendation orgodemir!

Series: Parks and Recreation (If you liked The Office, you should like this.)--->Correct! I loved it <3/Corner Gas--->Not my taste

7 hours ago, Heavy Nova said:

Thank You for your great recommendation Heavy Nova!

Movies: the cabin in the woods, the perfume, The Mist--->Loved/The cube, hypercube and the cube zero , mamoru ohshiis :Avalon--->Will try/ , ,the rouge violin , ,,Zombie Estation ,Evil dead--->Not my taste

Animes, .,speedgrapher, Blood the last vampire--->watched,/ Hack:Sign , //Hack:Roots--->Didn't like/Vampire hunter D , Dual ,tenjho tenge.Macross Plus--->Not my taste

4 hours ago, Larva said:

Thank You for your great recommendation Larva!

I have watched both FMA! Indeed one of the best!

Mao's last dancer is a great biographical movie. How old is too old? I liked Sahara starring jim belushi (there are like 8 movies named sahara), the labyrinth, the bourne trilogy, at first sight is surprisingly good, the best little whorehouse in texas, zorro the gay blade, first bite, and the series hidden palms. And the best Christmas movie, imo, is Emmit otter's jugband christmas. I like the anime movie lord skull (dbz). Also bloodsport, kickboxer, and any of the world's stongest man competitions from 1977 through 2017 (except 1987, though my favorite years are 1989, 1994 including heats, 1996 including heats, and 2006).

Edited by JADE

Anime: The Devil is a Part Timer!

idk if someone mentioned that little unknown anime. but i can tell you its really nice. and what i love about it that it has a lot of fun with it! (little short and the ending is frustrating.. cause it "ends" during a scene but i think in one or 2 years it will be continued)

Or: something i liked 2 since its really freaky xD

High School DxD

do not watch high school DxD in public transportations! just watch it home alone with earphones xD if you check it youll know what im talkin bout. but its reaaaaaly nice.

OR my last one:

Blue Exorzist :3

a little bit more serious Anime xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JADE said:

Mao's last dancer is a great biographical movie. How old is too old? I liked Sahara starring jim belushi (there are like 8 movies named sahara), the labyrinth, the bourne trilogy, at first sight is surprisingly good, the best little whorehouse in texas, zorro the gay blade, first bite, and the series hidden palms. And the best Christmas movie, imo, is Emmit otter's jugband christmas. I like the anime movie lord skull (dbz). Also bloodsport, kickboxer, and any of the world's stongest man competitions from 1977 through 2017 (except 1987, though my favorite years are 1989, 1994 including heats, 1996 including heats, and 2006).

I asked to make suggestions based on my preferences, not your own. I also specified how old is too old.

Movies: The Bourne movies--->Watched/All others--->Not my taste.

4 hours ago, Night said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Night!

Anime: The Devil is a Part Timer!, High School DxD--->Didn't like/Blue Exorzist--->Will try

• Like 1

i can't stay in you time limit due to the fact the greatest movie ever made is no where on your list. it was made in the 70's. Star Wars. 

movies

Twister, Tombstone, wing commander, Die Hard, hitchhikers guild to the galaxy,pitch black, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones series, serenity   

Anime

Rwby Rose. it's the only one i've watched.

TV

Fire Fly, dark matter, the magicians, shannara chronicles

This is Rwby Rose btw 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LisaBurgin said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Rwby!

Starwars IS great!, though not the best of all movies imo, specially not the last movie. Also my list is not about my top 10 movies. My list mentions movies that I have greatly enjoyed of a variety of genres, to give an idea of what my tastes are ^^

movies: Twister, Die Hard, pitch black, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones series, serenity--->Loved/Tombstone--->Will try/wing commander, hitchhikers guild to the galaxy--->Not my taste

Anime: Rwby Rose--->Not my taste

Series: Fire Fly, dark matter, the magicians, shannara chronicles--->Loved all

These are all worth hunting down and watching. Listed by greatness.
2001: A Space Odyssey
Dune (1984)
Fifth Element
Equilibrium
Seven Samurai (1954)
Bladerunner
A Boy and his Dog
Soylent Green
Red Dawn (1984)
Logan's Run
Starship troopers
12 monkeys
On the Beach
The Dirty Dozen (1967)
Battlefield Earth

Sometimes older movies are better.

*ahem* Well, let's begin :3

Psyren - Manga Series

D.Gray-Man - Manga Series

Parasyte - Anime

Angel Beats - Anime

A Knights Tale - Movie

Dragon Heart - Movie (there are 3 of them)

Kiki's Delivery Service - Anime/Movie

Spirited Away - Anime/Movie

Eureka - Anime (idk if there's more then one..)

Sweeny Todd - Movie

Paranormal Whacktivity - Movie (weird as fuck; must be 18 or older to watch cus of suggestive content)

Dinotopia - Movie (good luck trying to find it... it's hard to find and the actual movie is like 8 hours long?)

Pokémon Hoopa - Movie (HOOPA IS STRONG)

13 Assassins - Movie

BloodSport - Movie

Llamas with Hats - Not a movie are anime but is a series on YouTube that's quite funny

Deliver Us From Evil - Movie

Sean of the Dead - Movie

Hot Fuzz - Movie

Fault in our Stars - Movie

Evil Dead (original ones) - Movie

Army of Darkness - THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!

Death Note - Anime

Black Butler - Anime

The FullMetal Alchemist Movies - 2-3 of them?

I'm having a brain fart... more shall be added later... I will win Silver ^~^

HOW DOES ONE FORGET THIS ANIME?!?!??!??!??!?:rf-04:

AJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and read the Percy Jackson series and the second series of the Percy Jackson books 10 books in total, read at your own time if you'd like it'd take too long to read and as well the series about Magnus Chase

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Redenious said:

Thank You for your great recommendations Redenious!

"Sometimes older movies are better" Still, follow my rules, thanks
Movies: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Fifth Element, Equilibrium, Starship troopers, 12 monkeys  Bladerunner--->Loved/Battlefield Earth--->LOL didn't know there were ppl out there that liked this

Edited by radezz