Multiplayer combat crashes

Hey I downloaded pso about 3 days ago and it keeps crashing I reconfigured the DEP settings. And also disabled my firewall/antivirus and my game crashes in combat when playing multiplayer. When I play single player it works fine, but as soon as I play with another player it crashes as soon as i get into combat. I deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times to the same results.

Thank you

Does it crash whenever a specific person joins you or just always? My guess would be that they could have an item that your client cannot load for some reason, making it crash. Have you already patched the game after doing an installation?

It crashes anytime I play with anyone. It works fine when I play by myself during combat. I can do anything with other players until I go into combat and thats when i crash. I dont believe i patched the game after installation. What is the process in doing so

3 hours ago, iMofly803 said:

It crashes anytime I play with anyone. It works fine when I play by myself during combat. I can do anything with other players until I go into combat and thats when i crash. I dont believe i patched the game after installation. What is the process in doing so

When you run the launcher, there should be an update button on the left side under 'Start Game'. (Slso make sure the launcher is v1.5.2 in the bottom right corner.)

Edited by Lemon
On 5/23/2017 at 7:21 AM, Lemon said:

When you run the launcher, there should be an update button on the left side under 'Start Game'. (Slso make sure the launcher is v1.5.2 in the bottom right corner.)

I just tried that and the game is giving me the same error. Is their anything to download to help frames it looks like when there is a lot going on on the screen that's when it crashes. I'm guessing other players on screen make it happen quicker

What operative system are you using?

If it's not Windows XP, can you enable the crash dumps option in the launcher and when the game crashes, send me the crash dump generated in the game's directory?
I don't know if it will help but at least I can try, this really seems like something on your PC.

6 hours ago, Soly said:

What operative system are you using?

If it's not Windows XP, can you enable the crash dumps option in the launcher and when the game crashes, send me the crash dump generated in the game's directory?
I don't know if it will help but at least I can try, this really seems like something on your PC.

I'm using windows 10 and apparently the last dumb file I created is 12 mb. Is there another way I can send you the dumb file.