B> Samurai armor / units / Weapons / items

Razzo

I have Dt's for trade please message me with prices. Thanks.

Samurai armor

Centurion/Ability x 3

V501

Centurion/Battle X 2

AddSlot x8

MILLE MARTEAUX

Iron faust

Edited by Razzo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MemeDream said:

You should edit the topic you already have up instead of making a separate one.

I will next time sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I can sell you a v502 for 5pds or 1dt and I'll give you a PD

Also, DMS is a unique item that only one person has. They're not allowed to trade it afaik

Edited by thelionorion

as i have heard from a reliable gm type of source  the dm storm can be traded as long as their is only one of it on the server buuuuuuuuut as there is only one the person who ownes it wouldnt ever sell it but give it to someone they trust if they quit

2 hours ago, griffeni said:

as i have heard from a reliable gm type of source  the dm storm can be traded as long as their is only one of it on the server buuuuuuuuut as there is only one the person who ownes it wouldnt ever sell it but give it to someone they trust if they quit

The one-of-a-kind weapons have been traded.  Den's Hand Cannon no longer belongs to the original owner.  This did cause us to almost ban the person since we assumed they had a hacked item, but these trades are allowed.

2 hours ago, kajex said:

The one-of-a-kind weapons have been traded.  Den's Hand Cannon no longer belongs to the original owner.  This did cause us to almost ban the person since we assumed they had a hacked item, but these trades are allowed.

I thought denarous or however you spelled his name was the original owner, unless there's a different dude with a name that starts with Den.

21 hours ago, TripleR said:

13 days in, sell me a DM Storm yo

How would I have any idea that the server only had ONE DM. I don't need to hear your 2 cents fuck off.

Thank you everyone else for the information.   

15 minutes ago, Razzo said:

You're welcome. But, there are many DM. It's just that there's only one DMS. Only difference, as far as I know, is that DM is ranger only and DMS can be equipped by all classes

2 hours ago, Razzo said:

How would I have any idea that the server only had ONE DM. I don't need to hear your 2 cents fuck off.

Don't take it so personally, you should be able to see why that is funny. Also if you really want to get into it regardless of if it was a DM Storm or just regular DM starting out and going for all the most OP stuff right away is not going to do you any favors.