Mag Feed issue [Solved]

Noopy

Guildcard: 42177714
Slot: 4
Date/Time: 21/05/2017 - 14: UTC +01:00
Description:

Hello!

I have an issue when I follow this MAG cookbook: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1026

I try to create an 11/21/3 SURYA and I fail....

I follow the instructions and after 13 Monomates, 105 Dimates and 1 Antidote I got:

5921865db51da_Magerror.thumb.PNG.332969de42e658d21e348f61c0eb0a9b.PNG

First I thought I made something wrong, but it is my 3rd fail and I think it's something else.

This MAG is possible ! I already did it (Madhu [Black] [11/105/3/0] [Pilla | Estlla | Golla]) but I can't understand where is the difference...

Does anybody know/understand this issue ?

Thanks for reading my post,

Noopy

Edit: Found two possible solutions :

1) Do not leave your feeding room until your MAG is lv 35 (it takes at least 140 minutes...)

2) If you are on in the same situation as my screen: put the MAG in your Bank, log off, log in. I did that and i got:

5921c2339fd4e_MagOK.thumb.PNG.aa32f9a7e30ab4d6333e7d535124410d.PNG

And that's what I wanted :rf-09:

Edited by Noopy
spelling check

Do you want an advice? I think you should forget that guide. I mean, what's the purpose of making a 11/186/3/0 mag?

There's another mag guide for making a 3/182/15/0 mag which is also a mag that maxes HUcast. But you will need a PPP mag to achieve these stats. I'm sure 15 DEX is much more useful than 11 DEF, so give a try ;)

• Like 1

This seems a lot more than what I try to do ! I will try, thank you !

My plan was  : http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/maxstatcalc.html?class=Racast&level=200&atpmats=110&mstmats=0&lckmats=35&dfpmag=11&atpmag=186&atamag=3&unit1=centurion_arm&shield=red_ring

Let's hope it's not too hard to find a PPP Mag !

1st of all, if you feed your mag 1 monomate it should gain the level in power and nothing else.

2ndly, I looked at your max stat plan. Your goals can be accomplished by using a 13/187/0/0 mag. The 3 dex is wasted. That mag can be made from feeding a 5 defense mag monomates. Use 109 power mats and 35 luck mats. You will have 6 extra materials and it will max out atp/ata/luck. You do need to use the red ring and centurian/arms.

i hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

Hum...i need to make my own MAG cookbook, I will try to make a 13/187/0/0 MAG !

13 Monomates => Evolve => Monomates until it's 13/22/0/0?

Edit: And yes it help thank you ^^

Edited by Noopy

Solution found, please see first post if you have the same issue.

Yea I avoid all of those pso-world how-to mag guides, they're just plain wrong. My own calculations show a 12/188/0/0 pow mag as being possible (though a huge pain to raise).

If it changed from banking it, seems you got some desync at some point during the feeding. Reloading blocks, or log off and bank on will change it to what the server thinks it is. Feeding another antidote would have probably worked to evolve it, though I would still recommended reloading block after evolutions.