If you could talk to your Characters ...

Mieu

So ... here's a question I've been mulling over lately.

If you could "TRON" your way into the Ultima Server and meet all your Characters ... What would be the one thing you would say/ask them and what would be the one thing they would say/ask you?

(I don't mind how creative the answers get ... I don't get offended, however ... say what you will at your own risk ... I can't control the MODS and GM's.)

Have fun everyone!

(Okay ... a few people have replied to this topic, so I guess I'll fill in my answers now.)

591c4d2209f10_MIEU-Icon.gif.a10eb5bdc1d36e7a939ff078f7fc046b.gif Mieu = You are my first character ... Am I treating you well?

591c4d1d17ba5_MIUN-Icon.thumb.png.5d61074119ad3d1a73efc0735d8e37e8.png Miun = Have you found what you have been searching for?

591c4ce75e168_PhantasyStar2-NeivsNei-First.thumb.jpg.681d4b409cc20ce839f9395199db25be.jpg Nei-First = Did you like what I did with your gear? (Hands her POSS with Jizai.)

591c4d25c8f6f_NEI-Icon.thumb.jpg.7d28a81576bfc4b0cc37311c6c389c3f.jpg Nei = (Just smiles and places hand upon her head.)

Edited by Mieu
Updated.
  • Like 3

would say: f'ck, now the same thing happens here too what originally started on pso2. >,<

• Like 1

I would ask Sylph, Karin and Angelica why they doesn't exist in my reality because they would be my perfect waifus ( yes i would consider polygamy in this particular case.. ), but more important, i would ask Takumi and Masaki why they like to hide their identities by dressing up as a weird japanese women with mitt oven...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylph777 said:

I would ask Sylph, Karin and Angelica why they doesn't exist in my reality because they would be my perfect waifus ( yes i would consider polygamy in this particular case.. ), but more important, i would ask Takumi and Masaki why they like to hide their identities by dressing up as a weird japanese women with mitt oven...

HA HA HA!!!  That's fantastic!  You are too much sometimes.  HA HA HA!

I'd ask my rangers why it's impossible to shoot more than 3 times in a row. Or even why they can't shoot whilst moving o:

I'd also ask the enemies why they pretend you don't exist from the moment you walk through an OPEN door, 1m in the next room. 

• Like 2

im not sure id spend all my time talking with Rika thats for sure and i do love me some police girl!

but id be far more interested with the way others reacted to others peoples characters like say Rika and Nei and what they would have to talk about!

• Like 1

I'd probably hug, cry and apology to my hunewearl for having her killed so many time :|

Am such a bad owner... then I'd probably come up with some normal questions such as "do new human also have periods ? how do you generate artificial gravity in space ? can I disassemble and take a look inside your saber ? can I take back to reality those delicious DLS with me ?" and the likes...

Edited by Misombre
bad grammar
  • Like 2

Couple of questions i'd ask them.

1. Why aren't you able to use weapons from other character race/class?
  2. Why does killing monsters suddenly make you stronger?
  3. Do you eat healing items/mats or just pour them over your wounds?
  4. Why do you need exp to get to a higher difficulty?
  5. Are you living in a simulator?
  6. What do you think about black paper?
  7. What do you think about the Principals? 
  8. Do you ever wish you could be an other character class/race?
  9.  Are you used to dying?
  10. are you jealous of any other class/race?

Edited by MadOrNah
  • Like 2

I would ask larvadeath, how does it feel to be the first in this planet, what he sees when he look at the horizon, happiness, sadness, a future?.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chuk said:

I'd also ask the enemies why they pretend you don't exist from the moment you walk through an OPEN door, 1m in the next room. 

They aren't paid enough to care about the other room....

• Like 2

I would ask my ramarl why she is so lazy. She just sits there being the leader and letting all my other characters do the work. She would ask me why I hated non-fo's.

I would ask my fonewm if he would prefer to be a gi-newm or a ra-newm.

I would ask all of my fo's if they would prefer to be melee fo's or magical fo's. They might not like my decisions on that.

I would ask my fomar if he is ok with wearing a dress.

I would ask all of my characters if they want any items. 

• Like 1