B> M/Y POW Mag (pay in PDs)

DiosGX

I recently finally ended my two-thousand year Spread Needle hunt to use on my lovely RAcast. Unfortunately, I forgot something crucial: I need S/D when solo and I'm an idiot that forgot to make a Twins PB on my POW mag.

I don't care what the mag is, although I'd probably prefer a Soniti or a Rati... unless it's Pushan in which case please do not try to trade me a Pushan because it doesn't look very cool to me. ;x ;x ;x

Also since I am a 'Cast, please, 0 Mind. I don't care how much DEF POW DEX are on it, just that POW is a clear priority and that is has Twins on it. The other PBs do not matter as I will only use it for M/Y when in solo play. Looking to not spend too many PDs but I don't care about paying for something worthwhile either. o3o

I pay in PDs only.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

I recently finally ended my two-thousand year Spread Needle hunt to use on my lovely RAcast. Unfortunately, I forgot something crucial: I need S/D when solo and I'm an idiot that forgot to make a Twins PB on my POW mag.

I don't care what the mag is, although I'd probably prefer a Soniti or a Rati... unless it's Pushan in which case please do not try to trade me a Pushan because it doesn't look very cool to me. ;x ;x ;x

Also since I am a 'Cast, please, 0 Mind. I don't care how much DEF POW DEX are on it, just that POW is a clear priority and that is has Twins on it. The other PBs do not matter as I will only use it for M/Y when in solo play. Looking to not spend too many PDs but I don't care about paying for something worthwhile either. o3o

I pay in PDs only.

ill check and see what i have finished and get back to you =)

3 hours ago, JADE said:

I have a Geung-si for 16 pds. 5/150/45/0 twins/ estilla/ pilla. Let me know if you are interested. 

Gotta admit, not too keen on how that thing looks xD

But I'm kind of sick of not having S/D so I'll take it.

44 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Gotta admit, not too keen on how that thing looks xD

But I'm kind of sick of not having S/D so I'll take it.

Np. Come to my room when you are available. Room jade password mags.