Ryu's PGF Mini Event (finally)

ryukin

On 13.5.2017 at 6:55 PM, Night said:

@El Socko interessiert?

just asking if hes interested

Nope, count me out. I'm not the competitive type and for once I'm actually kinda happy there is some downtime before the summer event so I can pursue some other hobbies besides PSO.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Do I have to say anything?

I think that can be solved if the partners are chosen randomly, so the middle experienced player could have a better chance to win this event. Now you get two of the most experienced players teaming up... lol

Also what about the people that are looking for a team but they don't have anyone to partner with them because they are new on forums/whatever other reasons? Is that fair? Then if someone don't get a partner they can't join event?

So I really support the idea of random parties to keep the results more balanced.

Being forced to play with someone that you don't want or don't like is nowhere a good idea, nor fun... and i probably would've never even considered playing this if it was the case..Ā  that said, due to timezone and different sleeping schedules, me and saith aren't able to play much together....so if people are teaming up and play alot to optimize their strats/teamwork, they have their chances =)

Edited by Sylph777

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd update this to say me and sylph are teaming up for this. Makes it easier since our timezones are pretty close

It would be good to record even after gol dragon is down and till warping to lobby, just to prove that it was done on ultima and not other servers ( because it could make a real difference ). 1/3p route should be forbidden as well, since not many people are aware of this trick ( plus, it's not really "legit" way of playing the stage ).

Edited by Sylph777

Well I have a run already, although it cuts off when I'm warping to when I'm warping to P2. I think I might have it going to the lobby but not sure, if not I have the character with the time that I can screenshot.

Was definitely Ultima though, because the drops suck so much here we didn't even get a handgun惻惻惻

5 hours ago, Sylph777 said:

It would be good to record even after gol dragon is down and till warping to lobby, just to prove that it was done on ultima and not other servers ( because it could make a real difference ). 1/3p route should be forbidden as well, since not many people are aware of this trick ( plus, it's not really "legit" way of playing the stage ).

Never even heard of the 1/3p route, and if its something not everyone knows then obviously its banned. This about being fair for everyone.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Zynetic said:

Well I have a run already, although it cuts off when I'm warping to when I'm warping to P2. I think I might have it going to the lobby but not sure, if not I have the character with the time that I can screenshot.

Was definitely Ultima though, because the drops suck so much here we didn't even get a handgun惻惻惻

You can submit that, but if you get a better time make sure it's after entering lobby.

PMing the completion wouldnt offer an edge in compition like it would in the other mini event, so just post it here.Ā