Ryu's PGF Mini Event (finally)

ryukin

1 hour ago, Larva said:

Really ? That's like super cheating lmao

oh noes dw :P in cmode the most important is the teamwork, not how someone play individually, so i''m basically nothing without my partner :) overall skilplays help alot ofc but teamwork and strats > all.

Edited by Sylph777

19 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

oh noes dw :P in cmode the most important is the teamwork, not how someone play individually, so i''m basically nothing without my partner :) overall skilplays help alot ofc but teamwork and strats > all.

you said you wanted it hard, your team is the challenge that everyone is against lol

7 minutes ago, ryukin said:

you said you wanted it hard, your team is the challenge that everyone is against lol

Meh... that's, not my fault lol, plus it's more fair like this that if you had chosen 2c4/2c5 :P

People don't worry about Sylph and Fyrewolf Ā being on a team, I've run this and it is really knowable as well as having good guides and videos on how it can be done. Sylph is right about this all coming down to the chemistry between two people. To further what RyukinĀ has posted here, because I don't think maps are enough I want to throw up a few things.

First of all, a guide to classes, because if you go into this without putting thought into that your chances are severely limited. Your simple techs are going to be the most effective here, who is best with simple techs? Fonewearl, I would not recommend using something other than this. For ranger? Unless you are looking to play this by RNG and find a dim rifle with hit then this is just a bad plan. Hunter? Hucast, simply the best at doing what you need a hunter to do here, I would say Hucaseal but we are talking TA for a PGF, and you aren't getting points for being sexy(shame shame).

Ā 

This is a guide to this quest:

This will tell you what you can skip and hopefully keep you from taking non-optimal paths

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1960

Ā 

This is a video of some 2 people running it:

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TripleR said:

People don't worry about Sylph and Fyrewolf Ā being on a team, I've run this and it is really knowable as well as having good guides and videos on how it can be done. Sylph is right about this all coming down to the chemistry between two people. To further what RyukinĀ has posted here, because I don't think maps are enough I want to throw up a few things.

First of all, a guide to classes, because if you go into this without putting thought into that your chances are severely limited. Your simple techs are going to be the most effective here, who is best with simple techs? Fonewearl, I would not recommend using something other than this. For ranger? Unless you are looking to play this by RNG and find a dim rifle with hit then this is just a bad plan. Hunter? Hucast, simply the best at doing what you need a hunter to do here, I would say Hucaseal but we are talking TA for a PGF, and you aren't getting points for being sexy(shame shame).

Ā 

This is a guide to this quest:

This will tell you what you can skip and hopefully keep you from taking non-optimal paths

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1960

Ā 

This is a video of some 2 people running it:

Ā  Video 1 (Hide contents)

Ā 

Ā 

I miss ndw. We used to TA ep2 back in the day. He became pro since he became obsessed with cmode.Ā 

Ā 

Count me and @rashan0121 in for this event. At the end of the day whoever wins it should be fun.

• Like 1