EasyModeNub: Life of a Scrub

Hello All,

I've been on the server for a little while (1 month+), but just decided to do this. I watched people play PSO on GC with pure envy dripping from every pore until I was able to lose my social life to the Xbox version. A friend informed of the existence of this server and I started later the same week. If you've ever run into another EasyModeNub on another forum or game, chance are it was me. 

My other hobbies include gaming (of course), reading, movies, music (festivals and such), some TV and anime (very picky), and my hairless cat. 

• Like 4

Welcome to the server!  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome, I haven't played in a while either so it's good to be back and still see poeple joining Ultima.

Just now, McLaughlin86 said:

Was the xbox online voice chat as legendary as some say it was?

i loved it but the only thing i remember was this guy describing to me how bad his drug trip was when i was 14 years old so... maybe other had better or worse experience on that (i think he said it was like a robot forest in his living room)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Was the xbox online voice chat as legendary as some say it was?

Legendary is the best possible way to describe it. I don't remember any setup aside from having a mic plugged in, and it worked seamlessly in every game. My only complaint is that I don't remember a way to mute people. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theancientsam said:

i loved it but the only thing i remember was this guy describing to me how bad his drug trip was when i was 14 years old so... maybe other had better or worse experience on that (i think he said it was like a robot forest in his living room)

Hahahahahaha. I hope that guy learned something about himself that night.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:50 PM, theancientsam said:

That sounds awesome. I hope he savored the experience.