Games Geek Jay

Jay White

Hello everyone my name is Jay, and I am new to this server but have been playing this game on and off for 16 years.. First time was on the Dreamcast. I like most RPG games especially those on the PS2

Anyone wants any help or someone to join in a game just ask me... If I'm around I will do my best to help.

PS older players may know my characters from the past ... Mr Turtle,George,Repton, and Whitey. Now I just play as myself ! 

Also this server is awesome. The people have been great an there are loads of good quests.

See you soon and thanks for reading this.

horsey.jpg

PS that is me on a horse in 2002 god knows why I did it. I was more than likely drunk at the time !

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jay White said:

Hello everyone my name is Jay, and I am new to this server but have been playing this game on and off for 16 years.. First time was on the Dreamcast. I like most RPG games especially those on the PS2

Anyone wants any help or someone to join in a game just ask me... If I'm around I will do my best to help.

PS older players may know my characters from the past ... Mr Turtle,George,Repton, and Whitey. Now I just play as myself ! 

Also this server is awesome. The people have been great an there are loads of good quests.

See you soon and thanks for reading this.

horsey.jpg

PS that is me on a horse in 2002 god knows why I did it. I was more than likely drunk at the time !

Welcome!! Im Slasher nice to meet you, if you ever need any info or help with anything feel free to hit me up in PM, also im always down to play hmu. hope u like all the new items and quests here =)

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 1

Welcome to the server!  We've got a great community here, feel free to ask anyone any questions you have.  You can also PM me questions or problems you have and if I cant solve them I'll point you to someone who can.