Just to let you know, I just tried both locally and in Ultima and it worked just fine.

I still think there is some bug in the common item generation that ends up giving nothing as common drop and that's why you sometimes drop nothing.

2 hours ago, Soly said:

Just to let you know, I just tried both locally and in Ultima and it worked just fine.

I still think there is some bug in the common item generation that ends up giving nothing as common drop and that's why you sometimes drop nothing.

i think it has something to do with meseta, ive noticed that enemies havent been dropping me any meseta lately, tho i still get meseta from boxes for example

• Like 2
On 5/1/2017 at 2:34 AM, Kraven202 said:

i think it has something to do with meseta, ive noticed that enemies havent been dropping me any meseta lately, tho i still get meseta from boxes for example

I've been playing a little recently and paid attention to this and indeed, so far I have not seen an enemy drop meseta either. Of Course this might just be coincidental bad luck but it could be a hint to the issue. 

Gal is not the only one who lost his 100% DAR, I had the same issue for episode IV rare monsters, Saint million, Olga flow ... (and IDS HOD TTT's fixed PD box but you said it wasnt the same problem so idk)

Even rappies who should also always drop something when scared yield occasional null drops. 

Just to make it clear, it is NOT the DAR.
As I have been saying, I think is the common item generation, I still have to mess with it but it is definitely not the DAR.

This means that if you didn't get anything, you didn't had a chance to get a rare, anyway.

• Like 1

Common items, in general.
When I tried I did get meseta (on other monsters, like rappies).

The DAR is fine as well as the rare drop generation, so the problem has to be in the common item generation.
I can't say much about it until I finish inspecting and testing the code.

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know.
I did some changes to improve the server code a bit (small, but it helps I guess) and I am in gonna test that to see if I can finally squash this missing (common) drops stuff.

• Like 3