Leaving for awhile

Sir Rendlan

I will be leaving for a while.. not entirely sure how long but I do want to say thanks to some very important people who I've played with. I can't do it individually but if you'd like you can PM me in forums.. take care guys and those of ultima, appreciated it, it was fun.

in game name was Horizon, FrOsT, Ryuk, or Onii Chan..

thanks to @Lola @Fyrewolf5 @Lemon @Soly @Larva @thelionorion @Togepichu @Kos-Mos256 @TripleR @Zow @squish @David S. Wilson Anja/Sui/Japanese and Chinese lettered characters I don't know your forum name Dx @PSOAddict @Denis Roman @MadOrNah (Idk you meng but you followed my forum account xD) and many others whom I have played with Jonas, @griffeni,  Papercups @Auroboro  and all of those on Saith TS.

you guys have made the last 7 or so months for me amazing and I am forever grateful for that. I hope to be on again with you on Ultima I'm not sure how long I will be gone for however I will be checking forums from time to time.

This game means a lot to me being I've been playing ever since I was a kid... it's hard to go but something's have come up... take care ^~^

• Like 3

sooooo why am i last to be mentioned? -_- we have to talk about this lol cuz lola deff is first and im last but whatever <.<

6 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

sooooo why am i last to be mentioned? -_- we have to talk about this lol cuz lola deff is first and im last but whatever <.<

You should know by now lol and I couldn't find your forum name so I had to search I was gunna do you after Lola but Lola is first ^~^

8 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

I will be leaving for a while.. not entirely sure how long but I do want to say thanks to some very important people who I've played with. I can't do it individually but if you'd like you can PM me in forums.. take care guys and those of ultima, appreciated it, it was fun.

in game name was Horizon, FrOsT, Ryuk, or Onii Chan..

thanks to @Lola @Fyrewolf5 @Lemon @Soly @Larva @thelionorion @Togepichu @Kos-Mos256 @TripleR @Zow @squish @David S. Wilson Anja/Sui/Japanese and Chinese lettered characters I don't know your forum name Dx @PSOAddict @Denis Roman @MadOrNah (Idk you meng but you followed my forum account xD) and many others whom I have played with Jonas, @griffeni,  Papercups @Auroboro  and all of those on Saith TS.

you guys have made the last 7 or so months for me amazing and I am forever grateful for that. I hope to be on again with you on Ultima I'm not sure how long I will be gone for however I will be checking forums from time to time.

This game means a lot to me being I've been playing ever since I was a kid... it's hard to go but something's have come up... take care ^~^

I was didn't I was following you.

I guess hi nice to meet you, and bye sorry to leave you leave.

7 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

I hope to see you on again some day soon rendlan =( I will miss you

Hahaha I remember the day on TS I'm like auroboro always read him on forum never see him lol

10 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

she's is my ex though....ex's come after me XD

But she's better than you ^~^