Team Challenge Event: Round 1!

TripleR

Round 1: Max Attack 1 version 2 

Scoring: 1000 points will be given to each player from which points will be deducted based on time. There will be a 10 minute grace period after which 50 points for every minute will be removed. The team with the fastest time will also get a 100 point bonus for each player! This quest is finished when ALL monsters have been cleared, so splitting up to complete will be necessary here.

Map: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5102

Yes I know this is pretty much copy and pasted from my main event post but I would like to keep each round separate. I will also be posting the results here, and would like any questions about this specific round to be kept here.

A few things, one person from each team should be selected to submit screenshot of time with /roomgcs, this is not to be posted here as I would like the times to be kept secret. I would like the screenshots of the time pm'd to me. This is also in your best interests as letting your time be known puts you at a disadvantage since people will know the time needed to beat it.

The key to winning here is dividing up what you are killing. I highly recommend sacrificial weapons as well as doing a 4-way pb combo before you begin this quest, with that I would like to wish good luck to everyone.

The Teams:

Team 1
1.Nana7
2.Night
3.Salem11
4.secret lobster

Team 2
1.Trim
2.Kill
3.XdestroyX
4.Snail lord

Team 3
1.Yanvbraz
2.Space
3.Eberr
4.Dad

Team 4
1.Howitzer
2.Janenba
3.Sam
4.Sciaz

Team 5
1.Papercups
2.Fyrewolf
3.AnthonyPlays
4.Micheal gerrels

Team 6
1.Larva
2.09B066
3.Moiy
4.JADE

Team 7
1.Conan
2.Destroyer
3.Lemon
4.Andrew

Team 8
1.Rashan
2.Kez
3.Shin
4.swright

Team 9
1.sjette
2.Scout
3.Mudkipz
4.Biza

It would probably be a good idea to start a 4 person PM with your team members to coordinate on when you can get together to make attempts!

Also. Wow forgot to say this, end date for submission of your time is Sunday May 7th

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 2

@Shoutgu sorry I took so long to respond. Placing you is kind of hard right now as the person who left will put you into a really unbalanced team. However. Consider yourself as taking Sams place on team 4.

So, generally it seems this is falling apart for most teams. I am going to cut this short at just one round, prizes will be changed, sorry, you will not get an STA this easily, but there are still very nice items up for grabs.

Continue on with this round, all rules, quest, and scoring are staying the same. For prizes, I will be giving a prize to each member of the top three teams. It does not end there, the top two teams will go on to compete head to head in a rule 6 battle mode tournament, on Sunday May 7(that's this sunday) at 3pm Atlantic time. If you don't show up there will be no prize. 

Prize list for Battle Tourney:

Inferno Girasole [100 0 0 100 80]

Jizai [0 100 100 0 55]

Crimson Sword [0 90 0 90 40]

Wedding Dress [Def: 66 Evp:26]

Yasminkov 9000m (Demons) [0 0 0 0 30]

Ultima Engine

Heaven Striker [0 0 0 35 35]

Gael Gill Mag [5 145 50 0]

Psycho Wand

Samba Maracas [0 0 0 0 0]

Tsukimiri J-Saber

I'm decided on the team based prizes but I will make it worth you time

I know that is more prizes than players that could possibly end up in the battle tournament, but I wanted to give people things to choose from :)

• Like 1

Well this has ended with two submissions... not going to bother posting since everyone fits in one pm lol, I will post the placing order of battle mode after it is over