Centurion/Battle Auction

radezz

39 minutes ago, radezz said:

Im adding a set of noob/hps for the winner :3

Pretty sure this is against the rules for an auction. You can't change/add anything once it's already started.

4 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

Pretty sure this is against the rules for an auction. You can't change/add anything once it's already started.

i didnt mean adding to the auction. i meant as an extra gift :3

Just now, radezz said:

i didnt mean adding to the auction. i meant as an extra gift :3

You should have said that to the winner in private after the auction, not in the public topic for all to see while it is still active. Regardless of you saying it's a gift or not, it's kind of cheating the system for now people will be bidding to expect 5 items rather than just 1. I don't mean to stir anything up, just don't want you to get in trouble.

4 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

You should have said that to the winner in private after the auction, not in the public topic for all to see while it is still active. Regardless of you saying it's a gift or not, it's kind of cheating the system for now people will be bidding to expect 5 items rather than just 1. I don't mean to stir anything up, just don't want you to get in trouble.

is see your point! you are right ty. i will retract the gift.

4 hours ago, Hather247 said:

look, is this auction really going to go for another 7 days? thats too long..

already put the date, i cant change it now :/

4 hours ago, Hather247 said:

could you check with Soly if its okay to change the time? i've made  a huge offer already :s

I mean, im thankful for your offer. But I dont think making the auction end sooner will help you win it :3 I will check regardless.