-ENDED- MINI EVENT - Give me the plot!

Cyane

WINNER OF THE FIRST PLACE

Spoiler

Misombre!!!!! 

I really liked the concept, a confused Gillchic roaming around killing other monsters in Ragol, would bring some hilarity at first and some questions from all the players observing the events unfold.

RUNNER UPS

Spoiler

anthonyplays > I kinda like the idea of having an event where certain aspects of the game are just removed and challenging players to get together and face what the game has to offer without those comforts that we got used to! That leave us the question, do we always have to play using our best gear?

griffeni >Same as the above but with a dangerous twist the risk of losing all we worked for on a game is kinda nerve wrecking

TripleR > A bit of a funny issue, sadly to make a story out of it the plot twist would only be understood but the players of this server, I do hope to see one day Larva becoming a beautiful butterfly!

I'm going to send you all a pm so we can discuss the prizes :3 

Thank you for all the entries! There weren't many valid to judge from but it was a nice reading.

Oh.. *cleans dust in this section* hello there!... Cof cof..

rH0emCg.gif

I've missed my bums!

So let's do a small mini event to keep you guys inspired!

Challenge:

Imagine Ultima was starting a manga series about their players adventures. Write the start of the plot and the end in a minimum of 5 lines. Best entries will win avatars drawn by me(up to 5) and the winner will win a full picture!

Prize Samples:

NqYqu0w.png

More samples you can search my deviantart or patreon

DEADLINE: 

14th of May!

Good luck!

Any questions just ask!

Spoiler

Oh.. *limpiando el polvo en esta sección* hola!!... Cof cof..

rH0emCg.gif

Los extraño mis perezosos!

Entonces vamos hacer un pequeño mini evento para vos mantener inspirados!

Desafío:

Imagine que Ultima estaba comenzando una serie de manga sobre las aventuras de los jugadores. Escriba el comienzo y el final en un mínimo de 5 líneas. Las mejores entradas ganarán avatares dibujados por mi (hasta 5) y el ganador un bibujo completo.

Muestras del premio:

NqYqu0w.png

Mas muestras en mi deviantart o patreon

Fechas: 

14 de mayo

Buena suerte!

Cualquier duda pregunte

Spoiler

Oh.. *limpando o pó desta secção* oi aqui!... Cof cof..

rH0emCg.gif

Senti saudades dos meus preguiçosos

Então vamos fazer um pequeno mini evento para vos manter inspirados!

Desafio:

Imaginem que Ultima teria uma série de manga sobre as aventuras dos seus jogadores. Escreva o começo e o fim do tema com o mínimo de 5 linhas. As melhores entradas irão ganhar avatares desenhados por mim (até 5) e o vencedor um desenho completo.

Exemplos de prémios:

NqYqu0w.png

Mais exemplos no meu deviantart ou patreon

DEADLINE: 

14 de Maio!

Boa sorte!

Qualquer dúvida perguntem

Note: English/Spanish/Portuguese/French entries will be allowed

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 10

Start: It's the first day of the #FuckMud2017 campaign. All of the little people have gathered to protest against their biggest fear, Mudkipzjm, in an effort to get him deported from Ultima America.

Middle: The campaign is going rough, the little people have all but given up on the campaign to get Mudkipzjm deported from Ultima America and the tensions between teams as well as toxic players on the forums are rising. Who will stop this madness in Ultima America and save Mudkipzjm from his [ultima]te doom?

End: The campaign has ended. The little people have either been scattered or banned permanently off the server and forums. Who banned them? Soly and Kajex. @griffeni got a haircut, @mudkipzjm got elected to #DontFuckMud2018 president and founder, @Auli'i got PMed a bunch of bull shit by @SelahIsASpot to marry her, and @Cyane wrote an actual manga series that wasn't as awful as this one. Also, Virec made an apology thread. Oh wait...

Theme: #SaveMudFrom#FuckMud2017

I think the community will really band together under this idea.

• Like 5

A new bug appears in Ultima,

After the community talking about this new bug that has been seen @Soly begins looking for the origin of the bug, @kajex has the bug and is hiding it from Soly to entertain himself. Everyone starts trying to help Soly find the bug. @Fyrewolf5, complains that the bug is not as big a deal as everyone is making it out to be and they should stop looking for it, many people agree with Fyrewolf, and the community becomes divided into dueling factions. @Protoss bans Fyrewolf to entertain himself, chaos ensues, and no one can find @Larva to solve it all. @serverus and @Lemon devise a plan to stop the riots that have taken over Ultima and just when things seem hopeless, all the pieces fall together and Lemon and Serverus have everyone together. Meanwhile with all the intense crazy things going on Kajex had lost track of the new bug, which now shows itself for everyone to see, Larva had hatched into the bug.

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 6

One day on Ultima server all the dark weapons disappear! Before all the salty players get up in arms and leave the server, they receive a message "The team that completes the mission, will receive all the dw". An array of quests, challenge, and battle events are strung together all with unique and new objectives. Now the players of Ultima will muster up all their skill and strength to be the best team and win back the dark weapons!

End: Only the strongest of Ragol's Hunters, Rangers, and Forces persevered up to this point! But with all these new and exciting events with the goal of returning dw, the players have rekindled their love and spirit for the game! With a refreshed feeling for the game, the climax leaves us with the question: do we return the dw or not... 

• Like 4

opening: all is fine on ultima untill one day, a shadow player logs in and steals acess to all the ship commands and steals everything from all the players and replaces them with base gear. everyone starts posting on the forums asking what happend but the staff has no idea and soly finds himself locked out of all server administration tools and can do nothing so he pms larva asking what happend, BUT larva had started his vacation with his family the week before. the shadow player knew this and took his chance to cause mayhem. the only chance for the players to retrive what they had lost was to complete a series of challenges every week announced by hourly banners but only those who completed every challenge would be rewarded with their lost items.

end:one day after starting the challenges and many people had completed most of them the shadow hacker has announced his final challenge, to complete all of episode 1 ,2 and 4 on video with nothing but a saber and nothing else equipped, and to ensure people actually did this he once again removed all items but this time only leaving a single saber in everyones invintory and disabled all quests and shops,while removing all modes except solo and even removed all drops from mosters, however one person did manage to complete this in a matter of hours and for his acompleshment the shadow hacker had decided to return everything to where it was before he started to change things returning all items and the server controls back to the staff. to this day the people who still play on ultima from those dark times are calling it the greatest event ever for being the ultimate challenge of their skills

may be more than 5 lines but i couldnt help it i started thinking then it got gud

• Like 2

I get drunk and call everyone extremely derogatory things in the lobby. So basically, what I used to do all the time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, McLaughlin86 said:

I get drunk and call everyone extremely derogatory things in the lobby. So basically, what I used to do all the time.

This is why i love you pate.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

dw, Karmer and I do unspeakable things so odds are whatever you two have going on is fine

Bless.

• Like 2