Rangers Check List

Hi all,

I know in the past iterations of the game there were guides advising what to hunt at what level to try to expand out one's collection. I'm playing a RAcast as my first character on the server, and I want to make him work, but something just isn't quick clicking with me as to how to play him. Just got to 108, and right now swapping between a zeroed out Frozen Shooter, Final Impact, Justy-23 and a Gungnir if I try to go into EPIV. Playing as a Greenil if that helps at all. Ult still wrecks me big time, and people weren't kidding when they said the difficulty got buffed in ult.

Thanks for the hunting tips!

This is a general idea of what you might want to work towards. There's alternatives, but that's a pretty good idea of what you might want to look into hunting/buying.

For starters, since you're Greenill, you could hunt power materials(100 should do it for RAcast) from hildeblues in normal difficulty(theyre rate is really easy 7/8). Also, since x5exp is on, you could join people's ultimate CCA rooms to grind exp(500,000+ exp per run including the boss fight).

Espesiode 4 is pretty crazy for a racast alone. You must switch on the fly from sword for lizards to gun for zu. So many things knock you down and gets frustrating with a ra. If I must solo something on 4 I will use my fo and it's pretty much a breeze. Greenill gets some all around decent drops so you have a solid class id. You really need something with demons and a Vulcan for now. You can easily get one running single player restless lion quest under side Story in ep4. The higher the difficulty yields better stat weapons. Pretty good for starter weapons untill you can grab something better. My ra collection is I'd say complete minus a dm right now and I use a RL weapon on my ra and Hu just need to add hit. Hit is your best friend for ra and on ep2 you miss alot without it unless you only use normal attack. When you tek stuff if it has 25 hit before tek don't accept the tek if it's anything but 35 alot of people don't tek weapons right and I used to be one. Ra is fun it used to play nothing but forces once I got 200 with em I needed to play something else and started my ra and love it. It's like the game is reborn again and not just standing around nuking and buffing. I prolly have some gear for your ra I can set you up with may not be Hugh value bit I've accumulated alot and won't ever use it. I'm o9B0666 in game as well every character not hard to find. If you want me to check what I got for you pm me when your on I'll try and get on.

Get yourself a Spread Needle with a few stats, you can buy those super cheaply for just a few PDs when they don't have hit. Then join some CCA games with individual drops and grab a Proof of Sonic Team ... result: Arrest Needle, a very good weapon and not too shabby as a DPS weapon either when sphered. It doesn't really need hit either 'cos of it's high base ATA.

Edited by El Socko