Common Bank

GC: 42147941

Time: I don't really know the exact time but I know it was somewhere between 5:00-8:00 pacific standard time

This is what happened I was grabbing my noob/hps from my bank. I tried to grab the 4th one and dced when I came back it was gone.

Edited by swright

How to post in this sub forum

When posting in this sub-forum please do as shown below, this will help us solve your issue faster.
Only post the information inside the next spoiler, below you will find more information about each piece of information required.

"

Guildcard: 42000001
Slot: 1
Date/Time: 31/12/2100 - 23:59 UTC -0
Description: Explain what happened.
Comments: This is just an example.

"

Notes:

Guildcard

If your report is not related to an specific account, then use N/A.

To retrieve your guildcard in game, bring up the menu with Home or F12, and select Chat > Guildcard > My Card.

Character Slot

If your report is not related to an specific character, then use N/A.

If your report is related to the common bank, you can indicate it here using parenthesis with the words common bank. Ex: (Common Bank)

The first note of this section still applies, so if you only report for the common bank, use N/A for the character slot.

There are only 4 character slots, use the one(s) where you have/got the bug, if applicable, use the slot number.

Date/Time

If your report is not related to an specific date/time, then use N/A.

Please be accurate, if you don't remember the exact time then use an approximate.

Post the time in your timezone in UTC, or you can use this tool to convert the time to UTC -0.

Don't use "X days/minutes/hours ago".

If you don't follow this while posting, we'll probably not work on your issue until it's corrected.

If you have any questions regarding to these instructions please private message a GM and we'll try to answer them.

Do NOT private message a GM for bugs and crashes reports unless you feel it could be a security issue that would be better to discuss in private.

Thank you!

Edited by Fyrewolf5
29 minutes ago, swright said:

My common bank ate my noob/hp. Dx I dont know if the common bank will eat anything else but i'm going to stop using it until it is fixed.

lost a centurion resist 

Just to add to this an interesting experience I had. One of my items went missing from my common bank, and five minutes later, it was back where it was. I don't know :-P.