Drop rates and price change of the best mechguns

Sir Rendlan

Yay or Nay of the MECH GUN rights movement >.>  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be altered to something like this mathematics for our Mech Guns

23 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

I appreciate your insight on this. Yes I've made a hucaseal cuz she gets good armor I had trouble finding something for my racast and had a bunch of female armor. Dress plate is hard to get wow I found several somewhere I have so many i forgot where they came from. 

Really one thing and only think I'd like to see is all mechs be usable by all classes not some mechs by all classes when pso world says everyone can use em but the only ones this is true for is Vulcan it seems. Be nice to use a yas for my Hu for distance demons.

Vanilla Dress Plate location is in Beak's Cafe, if you can manage to guess the number combination completely correct on the first try as a male character (it's probably not available there here). With 9 numbers for a 3 digit combination, that has a nPr of 504 possible permutations, so to guess the correct one on the first try would be 1/504. You would also need to full clear ma3v2 for up to 30tickets, and spend 20tickets every time to play the minigame in beak's cafe. Not exactly easy to obtain.

Dual Birds were slightly improved but honestly it doesn't change much, check out the scaling of actual damage compared to previous atp and current. Guld Milla is not an improvement over dual birds they just have a special that actually does something. Eggblaster mk2, as you said before you don't really play hunter enough to notice what I am talking about. Eggblaster is not a handgun, it is a rifle with handgun range, which doesn't actually play as well as a handgun. 

How is what you said not telling people who don't like how this server is to go play on a different one? Now I can kind of understand your tone on that especially if you are meaning in a fairly specific way to Auroboro where he has gone on about other servers being better, but the one suggesting/considering nerfing things is Soly hahaha

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 11:48 PM, yanvbraz said:

I think you are just jealous of the people with nice stuffs~ :cr-dancing:

They have almost same ATP. Charge Yas 9000M also requires a lot of DT committment, and they are both strong, Type ME/Mechguns are all classes and Yasminkov 9000M are rangers only. They don't have the same range, and that isn't a problem at all. I can't see any difference in damage between them.

You are saying like you can get Charge Yasminkovs 9000M for free. Lol~ Or you have crazy luck finding one with hit or you donate for them. No comments here.

Lets then remove all the ranged weapons from Hunters, remove melee weapons from rangers and melee/ranged weapons from forces, lets remove all the custom weapons Ultima have. In the original concept, hunters is the classes that should have the strongest weapons since the combat is hand to hand, rangers will just be a mid-support for the hunters and forces will the pure support (should be oh'ko in Ultimate since it should be fragile). (*sarcasm sentence incase people don't get it*)

For those who complains a lot about broken gameplay and want to nerf stuff/taking things away, take a look on this Ephinea topic, maybe you should consider playing there instead of Ultima~ They are re-balancing the "broken" vanilla game.

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/introducing-the-pso-rebalance-project-psobb-reborn.4183/

I think you take the whole "taking things away" part of the sentence too literally. Nerfing things doesn't "remove things from the game" as you seem to think they do, although in this scenario we would be removing charge special as an option but then replacing your yasminkovs with an equally useful special.

I didn't know we judged weapons just based on their ATP values. I didn't know weapons some times have ATA increases and LCK increases or some times MST decreases or whatever, you know? Or how about special attributes like range? Does all of that not matter? Or does the 20 ATP each gun has only matter here? Ignorant to think that.

You can get a Yasminkov 9000M for free. I know I didn't say you can get a charge one for free, but you can get a normal Yas9km for free. Go into BPD you can get one for free doing the Dorphon route on ultimatye (or is it Zu route? I can't remember). You pay 10 DT's for special, if you're on RAmarl you pay 20 DT's for 30 hit and you're basically good because on RAmarl (which is probably the most popular RA class next to RAcast) you dont even need more than 30 hit on anything. So you've just made the best mechguns in the game for Rangers for 30 DT's. Lets look at Type ME/Mechgun: TMEME requires you to pay a minimum of 15 DT's just to get the damn thing. I mean, you could get it yourself, but that's a lot of effort and the minimum amount people are requiring you to pay for them is 15 DT's, some times more. Let's say 15 DT's just to get the damn things, that's 10 for a special, so we've already hit that 25 DT mark. THEN, if you're on a Hunter, lets just say to make this viable we need the even 50 hit, Well, On DT list, it says that 20 DT's = 25 hit, so that's 40 DT's for 50 hit, so we are now up to 65 DT's for just a 50 hit TMEME. Oh I'm sorry, that's a whole 35 DT's more than a Yasminkov and the price only goes up if you want more than 50 hit. No matter what the scenario is, the price of TMEME is always going to be more than Yas9km. Fact. Lol~

There's nothing wrong with wanting things to be all on the same level~. Clearly you don't seem to like the idea of everybody having good stuff~ The discussion is purely based on mechguns for now but who's to say we dont all move onto another topic about armor~? What about shields~? What about mags~? You're taking this like this is the only thing that needs balancing~.

Spoiler

~ is most commonly used as a sarcastic symbol. It also means "approximately" in math terminology, so I think you're using it wrong.You see how I was using it above^? That's how you were basically using it to an extreme level. Lol~

I am officially bored with this.

Edited by Auroboro

You guys are taking it too far. Pso can't be balanced, deal with it. We're all in this beautiful, yet working, mess together.

Edited by Misombre
Epic fail : Wrong topic xD
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Auroboro said:

You can get a Yasminkov 9000M for free. I know I didn't say you can get a charge one for free, but you can get a normal Yas9km for free. Go into BPD you can get one for free doing the Dorphon route on ultimatye (or is it Zu route? I can't remember). You pay 10 DT's for special, if you're on RAmarl you pay 20 DT's for 30 hit and you're basically good because on RAmarl (which is probably the most popular RA class next to RAcast) you dont even need more than 30 hit on anything. So you've just made the best mechguns in the game for Rangers for 30 DT's. Lets look at Type ME/Mechgun: TMEME requires you to pay a minimum of 15 DT's just to get the damn thing. I mean, you could get it yourself, but that's a lot of effort and the minimum amount people are requiring you to pay for them is 15 DT's, some times more. Let's say 15 DT's just to get the damn things, that's 10 for a special, so we've already hit that 25 DT mark. THEN, if you're on a Hunter, lets just say to make this viable we need the even 50 hit, Well, On DT list, it says that 20 DT's = 25 hit, so that's 40 DT's for 50 hit, so we are now up to 65 DT's for just a 50 hit TMEME. Oh I'm sorry, that's a whole 35 DT's more than a Yasminkov and the price only goes up if you want more than 50 hit. No matter what the scenario is, the price of TMEME is always going to be more than Yas9km. Fact. Lol~

So basically... You want a mech which already is expensive (Type ME/Mech) to be even more expensive, without yasminkov charge on the market? 

Sorry, but thats what it seems to me. If yasminkov charge is waaaaaay cheaper to get/make, everybody has better chances to get a nice one than those expensive Type ME/Mech... So, why would we do that? You know what will happen to TMEME without charge yas9k here.

You could say "We would make the game experience hard, just like it's for hunters", but again (when it comes to DTs) only a minimum amount of people would afford those mechs.

Of course we could use other specials, but some people really enjoy a charge mech around here.

I'm all up to make a nice charge mech more cheaper for hunters, but why for everyone seems easier to take away things from other classes?

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I've never read so much stupid shit coming from just one person.

You should honestly read what your own posts say. Half the shit you're accusing others of saying is just plain made up and the other half doesn't even pertain to the actual problem. But go ahead and be a complete cock about it. Please, feel free. It only makes you seem more intelligent when you insult people because you don't agree with them. 

Spoiler

Spoiler alert: It really doesn't.

• Like 1