Easter Event 2017

Lemon

Ah ah Saith, why so serious ?

I do know that Nei's Claw is spirit, I was more concerned about fonewearl handling and wielding a formidable weapon such as Nei's Claw... Like, they're gonna get hurt before even using the special, poor girls.
._______.

You said it yourself in technical terms : poor animation. I know what you mean, but I still translate this by "the claw may eventually hit the monster, but before that it will slice the throat of the foney and rip her guts out"

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Ah ah Saith, why so serious ?

I do know that Nei's Claw is spirit, I was more concerned about fonewearl handling and wielding a formidable weapon such as Nei's Claw... Like, they're gonna get hurt before even using the special, poor girls.
._______.

You said it yourself in technical terms : poor animation. I know what you mean, but I still translate this by "the claw may eventually hit the monster, but before that it will slice the throat of the foney and rip her guts out"

What did you use to translate it? Google translated it to "FOnewearl is much stronger than HUnewearl while using Dark Flow+250".

Edited by MadOrNah
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 2:55 PM, Misombre said:

My main concern about fonewearlΒ using a real Nei's Claw is... do they have a good life insurance ?
Poor little things, they're gonna hurt themselves so much trying to use it; it's like giving a chainsaw to a bird: by the time it figure out how to use it, it'll be dead =/

I saw two guns in the new stuff. Now am down, please tell me they're utter frog droppings and it will perhaps cheer me up a little :|

Β 

I realize I've been writing a very optimistic post, so now it's time for some complaining:

• Thank you for reverting back Centurion/Resist into Wizard/Resist
  • Thank you for setting Centurion/Luck to +90 Luck and making it harder to get

Β 

Edit :Β fo.gifhuneydfsato.gif

Tech Boost: Foie: 20%
Barta: 20%
Zonde: 20%

That's the main reason we made the change to Nei's claw. Foney now has an additional option for boosting techniques. Β Though comparing to additional tech boosts of force gear, perhaps it needs a boost. Β TBD. Β It's the same reason Rika's Claw can now be used by forces (so a male force doesn't need to carry around an ugly, pink barbie wand). Β 

Β 

On 4/12/2017 at 6:44 PM, rayblasterx said:

Wizard resist sounds so much cooler though :SΒ 

Wizard/Technique is a crappy item, and the weakest technique unit (far below Heavenly/Technique). Β Wizard/Resist is a good item and better than Heavenly/Resist. Β Whether it sounds cooler or not, "Centurion" naming is obvious that it is a higher unit. Β It was renamed for consistency in unit names.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

Fury of the Beast

+600 atp

+65 ata

Charge Special

39d92a27284a7ea0a34a4aa07dfaa38e.png

Color is supposed to be gold, but is white at the moment so I'll update this when the correct skin gets applied.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

There is a special sound played when the special of Tension Blaster hits a target.

Is it possible to get it to play on Morolian Blaster as well ?

Edited by R-78
Because it is half the reason why I love this weapon

On 4/15/2017 at 4:04 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Fury of the Beast

+600 atp

+65 ata

Charge Special

39d92a27284a7ea0a34a4aa07dfaa38e.png

Color is supposed to be gold, but is white at the moment so I'll update this when the correct skin gets applied.

ok this one looks incredibly awesome.

Actually I think thats even better that Schthack's Texas Massacres. Thanks guys, you just gave me a reason to come back into pso :)

Edited by MrHucast

1 hour ago, MrHucast said:

ok this one looks incredibly awesome.

Actually I think thats even better that Schthack's Texas Massacres. Thanks guys, you just gave me a reason to come back into pso :)

That skin is broken, here's the fixed one. https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/29661-player-made-easter-drop-chart-3/&do=findComment&comment=178586

Β