Easter Event 2017

Lemon

Pzv1ls3.gif

Come celebrate with us here on Ultima!  To launch off the festivities we're announcing some balance changes and limited time content!
The event will run from 12/04 to 09/05!

Adjusted Content:

New Content:

• Fury of the Beast
  • Kiss of Death
  • Egg Blaster mk2
  • Harmonic Resonance Core
  • Centurion/Luck
  • Centurion/Body
  • Centurion/HP

Event Drops:

Special thanks to Nana7 for providing skins for all three of these skins for the new guns!

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 7

Fury of the Beast and Kiss of Death sounds incredibly awesome. As does Harmonic Resonance Core. Cant wait to find them. I assume every item can be found on every ID again like last event?

EP 2 Viridia, Gal Gryphon ultimate mode drop - Red Scorpio (Unchanged) 

EP 2 Viridia, Mil lily ultimate mode drop - StandStill Shield (Unchanged)

EP 2 Viridia, Egg Rappy Ultimate mode drop - Drill Launcher*

Edited by Andrew

7 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

The event isn't technically "on" yet but the Easter Lobby is "on"

The event IS on though lol. The Easter drops are dropping.

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

The event IS on though lol. The Easter drops are dropping.

Oh the OP says "TBA" in the "Starts from and ends from" part. Which I assume meant To be Announced. Should be changed if its on lol.

26 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

Oh the OP says "TBA" in the "Starts from and ends from" part. Which I assume meant To be Announced. Should be changed if its on lol.

Updated

Awww ... So now another class can use "Nei's Claw (Real) now?

That sucks ... in my opinion.  It was a bitch to get from "Ill Gill" ... and I saw it more of a status symbol and/or something that was exclusive to that class.  Something to show off ... Knowing that only a Viridia ID can get ... but only a HUNewearl.

Look into my little girl's eyes ... can we change that item back to the way it was?

58b0fa6458b16_NeisFace001.thumb.png.21d7826752621445f308b795e3c03aee.png

Well, I figured that I would try.  Like I said, it is nice to run into a room and listen to people's comments and compliments.  "Fonewearl" ... sure it is a "Newman" ... but I really think the "Hunter Newman" type should be exclusive.

Also, I don't know if other classes have the same.  An exclusive item that only certain classes can use.

Sorry to make this sound like a whiny little rant ... just wanted to get that off my chest though.

• Like 2

My main concern about fonewearl using a real Nei's Claw is... do they have a good life insurance ?
Poor little things, they're gonna hurt themselves so much trying to use it; it's like giving a chainsaw to a bird: by the time it figure out how to use it, it'll be dead =/

I saw two guns in the new stuff. Now am down, please tell me they're utter frog droppings and it will perhaps cheer me up a little :|

I realize I've been writing a very optimistic post, so now it's time for some complaining:

• Thank you for reverting back Centurion/Resist into Wizard/Resist
  • Thank you for setting Centurion/Luck to +90 Luck and making it harder to get

Edit : fo.gifhuneydfsato.gif

Edited by Misombre
Forgot to kill a foney with a huney. Done

1 hour ago, Misombre said:

My main concern about fonewearl using a real Nei's Claw is... do they have a good life insurance ?
Poor little things, they're gonna hurt themselves so much trying to use it; it's like giving a chainsaw to a bird: by the time it figure out how to use it, it'll be dead =/

I saw two guns in the new stuff. Now am down, please tell me they're utter frog droppings and it will perhaps cheer me up a little :|

I realize I've been writing a very optimistic post, so now it's time for some complaining:

• Thank you for reverting back Centurion/Resist into Wizard/Resist
  • Thank you for setting Centurion/Luck to +90 Luck and making it harder to get

Edit : fo.gifhuneydfsato.gif

Nei's Claw is Spirit, so it won't hurt them per se trying to use it...... other than female claw animation isn't all that great. Hunewearl will still be the best user of it because her claw animation is actually good, and not utter garbage like male claw or just mildly meh as female claw. The other items I made are way way better than the guns I made imo (though the guns are good too).